3800 DHP POwer Tuner

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
hey Mike,

Give it time. The vendor you ordered it from sends the info to Charles, and then he hasta program the firmware on the hardware for the two vehicle types you ordered, then send everything out to you..

I am not DHP, but on average I've seen anywhere from 3-5 days to about 2 weeks is the norm, unless he is out of stock on the hardware...

And you never know, Charles might give you a surprise on your PT hardware if your order gets too delayed *cough*A/D*cough*. He is really cool about doing that kind of thing...

You could always open a ticket thru DHP with your vendor ordering info, but it is probably always best just to get the status updates thru the vendor you ordered from directly...

*EDIT* Wait, are you talking about getting the PT hardware? Or just the v1.5 DHP file? Didn't see your sub-title there...

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by jk99gtp@Dec 29 2005, 04:20 PM
hey Mike,

Give it time. The vendor you ordered it from sends the info to Charles, and then he hasta program the firmware on the hardware for the two vehicle types you ordered, then send everything out to you..

I am not DHP, but on average I've seen anywhere from 3-5 days to about 2 weeks is the norm, unless he is out of stock on the hardware...

And you never know, Charles might give you a surprise on your PT hardware if your order gets too delayed *cough*A/D*cough*. He is really cool about doing that kind of thing...

You could always open a ticket thru DHP with your vendor ordering info, but it is probably always best just to get the status updates thru the vendor you ordered from directly...

*EDIT* Wait, are you talking about getting the PT hardware? Or just the v1.5 DHP file? Didn't see your sub-title there...
[snapback]108655[/snapback]​

Whats up man? How have you been? In regards to what I was looking for I was curious on all of the above.

When will they respond to the ticket I gave them in regards to the special access to the forum as well as the 1.5v file

Mike

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by Mike K@Dec 29 2005, 05:16 PM
Mike Mike Mike... You didn't order it through us?  :(
[snapback]108665[/snapback]​

I know man. I forgot and I apoligize, but I do have to order the intercooler. This will be coming up shortly

I feel like shit now and thats the honest to gods truth. SOrry man :( Believe me I would have rather of kept the business local.

I feel like I disgraced ILGPC just a little.

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
took me a day, maybe two days for the 1.5 to be sent back to me through email. it was a bin attachment, download and save, upload on the PCM - easy as hell and it feels awesome.

a little tune i suggest to it:

The fans run for 120 seconds after shut off - in cold weather like this, your car cools down really quick, so there really isnt a huge need for the fans to run. It'll save your battery a little more for when you need to start it back up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info