3800 att: chipmunk

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

hey chipmunk, i know you work at radio shack and need to ask you few questions on the pocket size tv. i'm thinking about buying one of the pocket size tv. there are 2 models i'm looking at one is like the bigger square shape one cost $199 and the other is a smaller one cost $147 i think. the one that cost $147 picture is sharper and clearer than the big one. my question is which one will give me clear picture and better reception when i'm inside a building?

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
talking abotu the 5" and the 8" ?? well the 8" would work better if oyu got an external antenna.....it really has no antenna on it like the 5" one does.....so if you have room to put an antenna up go with the 8"....if not then the 5".....also what kind of building is it? a steel buildign w/ no windows? brick? straw? is it high elevation? low elevation? how close to chicago?

I

imported_silverbullet

they both have antennas, as matter of fact all of them have antennas. the 8" is a flat square with push buttons for channels, vol, etc. and the 5" have a turning dial. yes i work in northlake. it's a level building , yes with windows, brick building.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list