3800 paging fredo

I

imported_1fastGTP

3 weeks of wait? isnt being impatient i paid right when u asked and then u make it seem like im the bad guy for asken for my money back.... u didn give me any notice of what was goen on man u were its being made and then 3 weeks later i havent heard from u so i was like ok.... not cool wasnt tryen 2 be "impatient"

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Dec 25 2005, 10:26 PM
3 weeks of wait? isnt being impatient i paid right when u asked and then u make it seem like im the bad guy for asken for my money back.... u didn give me any notice of what was goen on man u were its being made and then 3 weeks later i havent heard from u so i was like ok.... not cool wasnt tryen 2 be "impatient"
[snapback]108361[/snapback]​

What the hell were you going to do with the decal in this cold weather anyway? <_<
I would figure when you put it on and then when it peels out you are going to blame on me because the quality sucks right? I dont care, What ever!

Who ever wants good quality decals and dont mind waiting especially since this is the slow season because people dont put decals on in the winter time. I can have them, I will let everyone know when he has the file for the front banner, and small ones. I told him forget it when this guy cancelled so i dont know if he has to look for that cd again that he had it on. Once found then you can send me the money. I'm done with this! I'll pm you guys soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info