3800 FS: (4) Eagle RSA Tires 235/55R17

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
I have four (4) Goodyear Eagle RSA tires from my 03 SSEi. They have about 18K on them and have alot of tread left (see pics below compared to this link.) I replaced these on my Bonneville with the tires from my GTP (bought summer tires for the GP.)

Asking price is $275 obo...local pickup only.

Please PM or email if interested. [email protected]

Thanks,
Tommy

Pics:
Tires1.gif

Tires2.gif

Tires3.gif

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Originally posted by rion02gtp@Jan 15 2006, 03:37 AM
would these be too big on the gtp?  if it won't rub on my gp i might take it for $200
[snapback]110381[/snapback]​

These will fit a 17x7.5" wheel. The overall wheel diameter will be about .4" bigger than a GTP but should not rub. If you have a stock suspension they will fill in the wheel well a little more.

I

imported_silverbullet

give me your cell numbers and address i might be able to stop by tomorrow and look at it. i already made up my mind to get 17" wheels since everyone i talked to said negative things about 18" and lowering it. when in may are you going to vegas? i'm going back to vegas again on may 25th. i'll be staying at the imperial palace maybe i'll see you there!

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Originally posted by rion02gtp@Mar 11 2006, 10:02 PM
give me your cell numbers and address i might be able to stop by tomorrow and look at it. i already made up my mind to get 17" wheels since everyone i talked to said negative things about 18" and lowering it. when in may are you going to vegas? i'm going back to vegas again on may 25th. i'll be staying at the imperial palace maybe i'll see you there!
[snapback]117920[/snapback]​
PM sent.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• TommyGloves
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list