3800 Calling all '04s and or Gen V owners!

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Dec 16 2005, 12:14 PM
I need to do a little fact finding on the snout differences to fabricate some things. Is anybody out there that can help me out?
[snapback]107551[/snapback]​

I'm for it as well if you want Ron. I have my car garaged for the next 3-4 months, but it still has insurance.

I do know oone difference is the inlet & outlet of the blower are a little larger than the previous years. They have a different coating on the blades in the blower from the previous years. If I'm wrong someone please correct me, but I'm about 95% sure those are 2 main differences

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Originally posted by MIKES3+Dec 16 2005, 04:35 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Dec 16 2005, 12:14 PM
I need to do a little fact finding on the snout differences to fabricate some things. Is anybody out there that can help me out?
[snapback]107551[/snapback]​

I'm for it as well if you want Ron. I have my car garaged for the next 3-4 months, but it still has insurance.

I do know oone difference is the inlet & outlet of the blower are a little larger than the previous years. They have a different coating on the blades in the blower from the previous years. If I'm wrong someone please correct me, but I'm about 95% sure those are 2 main differences
[snapback]107582[/snapback]​
[/b]
He just needs to check a few measurements on the snout ;)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by CoolGTX@Dec 16 2005, 05:32 PM
your thingamabob will work, the snout is in the same place. the outlet is moved internally, and the intake doesnt matter, but is diff(as you know).
[snapback]107587[/snapback]​
I just remember seeing that the snout looked different, so I need to check that the bracket will fit properly. It's a tight fit where the idler goes between the SC pulley and coil packs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info