3800 car guys dies in WISC

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
HUGE musclecar collection found in sealed containers!!

From what I understand this guy named Donald Schlag hoarded cars and GM hi-po parts including one, possibly two Yenkos, two LS6 Chevelles, and a ton of BBCs for many many years in storage containers, 21 containers in all.

Once someone tried breaking into a container so he welded them shut and spread them around the state (Wisconsin), is one rumor.. the other, is that he layed them end to end, so they couldnt be moved, or opened. (who really knows the truth)

The guy just died so his sister rounded up all of the containers and put them up for sale asking 1 million dollars for it all, and someone bought all of it for less than the asking price and cut open all of the containers.

Here's a little bit what they found: (there in an unbelieveable amount of parts, and accessories too.. check the link)
http://www.depereautocenter.com/parts.html

I

imported_Theautoguy

Holy "Cut n' Paste" Batman!

That's OK Jacob, I did the same to another forum too.

If my "Sister" died and left me all of that I wouldn't stop until I marked every last piece with my "happy jiz". ...of course the doors on the Yenko would be stuck shut!

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by Ten32@Dec 12 2005, 11:56 PM
Sounds amazing if true, but something is setting off my bogus-meter.  Any other documentation of this?
[snapback]107074[/snapback]​

Its been all over the net and know one has claimed it as false yet. You can see from the pics there are bunch of those trailers and for sure the stuff inside has been there forever.
According to the story he used to be into those cars and alwas helping people out. But then he got stolen from and his car keyed so he said screw it and locked it all up. It also talks about all the big blocks he has, he was supposed to be great and adding small block fuel injection engines. So a lot of older cars may find there origianal engines.
Also Leno supposable has big like 3 million for it all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info