3800 WELL,.......ILLINOIS BOYS AND GIRLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UncleRam

IT'S THAT "SPECIAL" TIME OF YEAR AGAIN WHEN "MR. SANTA" OR "MR. FATHER CHRISTMAS" REVEALS HIS "GOOD AND BAD," BOYS AND GIRLS, LIST. UNCLE RAM IS GOING TO REQUEST THAT "MR. SANTA" FAX HIM A SPECIAL COPY OF THAT LIST THAT APPLIES TO THE ILGPC BOYS AND GIRLS. WHEN "MR. SANTA" READS THIS FORUM "HE" WILL "NOT BE ENTHRALLED" BY ALL THE MEANNNESS, AND CRUDE AND TASTELESS VULGARITY POSTED HEREIN. PLAIN AND SIMPLE, WHAT'S SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? NO "HAPPY" "MR. SANTA,"..............................NO "HAPPY" BOYS AND GIRLS. P.S. IT IS ALSO "VERY UNFORTUNATE" FOR MR PUTIN, THE PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA, RED WISCONSIN, MR. BIN LADEN AND MR. HOWARD STERN, AND MANY OTHERS, THAT THEY ARE SO UNFAMILIAR WITH THIS CONCEPT BECAUSE, WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE, THEY CANNOT GET OFF THE PLANET ON A PERMANENT BASIS WITHOUT HAVING TO MEET,............................."MR. SANTA." "GO MR. SANTA," "GO USA."

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by horist@Dec 7 2005, 06:06 PM
hate to break it to you UncleRam ... but santa's dead... I shot him 5 years ago trying to break into my house...  he's actually a communist
[snapback]106308[/snapback]​

im sorry to hear that your father died uncle ram in the ass :lolsign:

U

UncleRam

WELL,.............. LOOKY HERE, LOOKY HERE! SO FAR WHEN "MR. SANTA" READS THIS TOPIC "HE" WILL FIND FOUR "NEGATIVE" SOULS THAT HE WILL NOT WANT TO VISIT WITH ON CHRISTMAS AND HE WILL ESPECIALLY HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS ABOUT STOPPING AT COMRADE HORIST'S HOUSE FOR COOKIES AND MILK. NO SURPRISE THERE! P.S. NO ONE CAN KILL THE "REAL" " MR. SANTA," NOT EVEN YOU COMRADE HORIST.

U

UncleRam

Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Dec 7 2005, 10:01 PM
with that kind of negative attitude....i dont think he is going to visit you either......
[snapback]106336[/snapback]​
HOW "WRONG" YOU ARE, UNCLE RAM IS "NOT" THE ONE BEING NEGATIVE! UNCLE RAM WILL OFFER "MR. SANTA" SOME FRESH HOTATEGAI AND KURUMA-EBI AND THEN LATER, COOKIES AND MILK. "MR. SANTA" WILL LEAVE UNCLE RAM'S ABODE WITH A "SMILE" "FREE OF STRESS."

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
that sounds like a come-on to santa....i dont think he swings that way uncle ram........BESIDES hes NOT even a goat.......why would you even be interested in him.........thats disgusting.......you might want to get yourself checked out........

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
does the easter bunny still visit you too? And the tooth fairy? :p Just curious :D

Santa doesn't have to worry about Uncle Ram doing anything with him... Uncle Ram doesn't swing that way... now the Easter Bunny on the other hand... Uncle Ram has a thing for furry animals with little asses...

bracketracer

Jun 20, 2008
That's right, the Bears lost to my team, the Steelers.

Uh oh, since I am a Steeler fan, and I live in Wisconsin, by Uncle Ram's twisted way of thinking, that must make the Steelers commies too! Ponder that one for a bit Uncle Ram. It also really must be eating at you to see the Packers win as well. I know this doesn't bother anyone else on the board, but I hope Uncle Ram's 4-legged girlfriend/boyfriend can tolerate the E.D. that I'm sure this turn of events is causing him. Mr Santa better keep the reindeer away, or Uncle Ram might get frisky with them too. :lolsign:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info