3800 X3 teaser trailor

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
i cant get it to work

i also cant wait. arent both beast and gambit both supposed to be in this one?

their names were both in the last one and hank mccoy was on the tv for a second.

I love this stuff i grew up on it. xmen are the coolest comic book characters ever.

i really hope they throw bishop in sometime, even though he had a mullet he was always a pimp.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Looking at the X3 home site, they have a list of characters on their photo page. New characters are:

Arc Angel
Callisto
Beast
Kitty Pryde
Juggernaut

Other reviews say that there are probably going to be sentinals in this one as well.

After further looking it up, Kelsey Grammer is Beast. :blink: :blink:
And the quiet british guy in Gone in 60 seconds (Vinnie Jones (also played in Snatch)) is Juggernaut.

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
I really hope this one will be written good even though it starts off with Jean Grey/Phoenix killing off Cyclops in the beginning. That's not how it is in the comics! :angry:

Second, Bryan Singer didn't direct it. He did 'Superman'. Brett Ratner did this one.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by framos242@Dec 8 2005, 10:32 AM
I really hope this one will be written good even though it starts off with Jean Grey/Phoenix killing off Cyclops in the beginning.  That's not how it is in the comics!  :angry:

Second, Bryan Singer didn't direct it.  He did 'Superman'.  Brett Ratner did this one.
[snapback]106379[/snapback]​

Huh?? Killing off cyclops?? Where did you hear this?? That wasnt in the preview I posted.

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Originally posted by Fish+Dec 9 2005, 07:33 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-framos242
@Dec 8 2005, 10:32 AM
I really hope this one will be written good even though it starts off with Jean Grey/Phoenix killing off Cyclops in the beginning.  That's not how it is in the comics!  :angry:

Second, Bryan Singer didn't direct it.  He did 'Superman'.  Brett Ratner did this one.

Huh?? Killing off cyclops?? Where did you hear this?? That wasnt in the preview I posted.
[snapback]106489[/snapback]​
[/b]

It'll happen in the first few scenes when Jean Grey/Phoenix comes out of the water. Sorry to have spoiled it. :(

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by framos242+Dec 9 2005, 02:15 PM-->
Originally posted by Fish@Dec 9 2005, 07:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-framos242
@Dec 8 2005, 10:32 AM

[snapback]106489[/snapback]​

It'll happen in the first few scenes when Jean Grey/Phoenix comes out of the water. Sorry to have spoiled it. :(
[snapback]106600[/snapback]​
[/b]

Thats interesting. Im not sure if I want to believe that, but we will see. I dont see Marvel allowing this to happen in the movie.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list