3800 12/4/05, DA BEARS VS. RED DARTH FARVE

U

UncleRam

CHICAGO, BEARS AND ILLINOIS, "TOUGH?" WE SHALL SEE! AMIDST WIDESPREAD ANXIETY, PANIC AND FEAR IN ILLINOIS BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THE CROSSHAIRS OF THE EVIL, RED RUSSIAN, WISCONSIN, KOMISSAR, GREEN BAY PACKER MACHINE WHICH IS COMING TO TOWN AND SINCE RED DARTH FARVE'S POTENT KRYPTONITE, THE "MAGNIFICIENT" UNCLE RAM, "HE THE MAN," WILL NOT BE PLAYING AT SOLDIER FIELD, (BECAUSE OF EVIL GREEN BAY'S MIND CONTROL OF CHICAGO BEAR MANAGEMENT), 12/4/05, TO SOOTHE ILLINOIS AND QUARTERBACK THE CHICAGO BEARS AND INFLICT SOME PAIN AND "EASILY," YOU READ RIGHT, "EASILY" DESTROY THE EVIL, RED GREEN BAY PACKERS, ILLINOIS WILL HAVE TO SINK OR SWIM WITH A NONDESCRIPT, SUV QUARTERBACK RATHER THAN A NEW, BLK., O6, ZO6 VETTE WITH MODS QUARTERBACK TO TRY FOR A VICTORY OVER THE RED RUSSIAN, GREEN BAY PACKER'S YUGO WITH KGB MODS. GOOD LUCK, ILLINOIS BOYS AND GIRLS! THE EVIL, RED RUSSIAN, GREEN BAY PACKER KGB MODS INCLUDE VOODOO, BLACK MAGIC, HEXING DA BEARS, MIND CONTROLLING THE REFS AND THE FORMER ASST. COACH FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF RED "WISCONSIN," NOW THE COACH OF THE CHICAGO BEARS, "LOVIE" SMITH, TO CALL BAD PLAYS. ALSO, THROWN INTO THE MIX WILL BE CHEATING, CHEAP SHOTS, EVIL, RED WITCHCRAFT TO BLOCK FIELD GOALS AND PLENTY OF FOULS UNDETECTED BY THE REFS. WATCH CLOSELY AND YOU WILL SEE HOW ROTTEN EVIL, RED WISCONSIN'S SPIRIT REALLY IS. YES, THE EVIL, RED, WISCONSIN, VAMPIRE POP-UPS ARE REVVED AND PLAN TO HIT "RED"LINE BEYOND LIFTER FLOAT AGAINST DA BEARS WHICH WILL NEED TO HAVE THEIR ACT TOGETHER. ACCORDING TO THE STAT PACK DA BEARS HAVE NOT WON AGAINST THE EVIL, RED RUSSIAN GREEN BAY PACKERS IN CHICAGO SINCE 1993. THE EVIL, RED RUSSIAN, WISCONSIN MEDIA PROPAGANDA, SPIN MACHINE HAS CHIRPED, CACKLED AND SCOFFED ALL WEEK THAT DA BEARS ARE WEAK, A FRAUD, IN FEAR, THEIR RECORD MEANS NOTHING, THE "ENEMY" CHICAGO BEARS WILL BE INJURED AND DESTROYED ON SUNDAY, EVIL, RED RUSSIAN GREEN BAY WILL BE STICKING A "DAGGER" IN DA BEARS AND THE EVIL, RED RUSSIAN, GREEN BAY PACKER PLAYER CALLED, "KGB," WILL BE SHARPENING THE "DAGGER." THE "MAGNIFICIENT" UNCLE RAM, "HE THE MAN," SAYS WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH THE TOUGH GET GOING, PREVAIL THROUGH ALL THESE BARRIERS, DON'T BLOW A HEAD GASKET ILLINOIS, AND GO OUT AND GET THE JOB DONE, AND HELP THE USA AS PHILADELPHIA DID LAST WEEK. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ILLINOIS OVER THE EVIL, RED RUSSIAN, "KGB," DARK SIDE GREEN BAY PACKERS. THE "MAGNIFICIENT" UNCLE RAM, "HE THE MAN," WILL BE WATCHING AND ALONG FOR THE RIDE SO BOOGIE-WOOGIE ILLINOIS TO VICTORY. P.S. THE STATE OF ILLINOIS MAY BE "BLESSED" WITH THE "MAGNIFICIENT" UNCLE RAM'S PRESENCE, "HE THE MAN," THIS SUNDAY SO "ALL OF ILLINOIS WILL HAVE TO BE ON GOOD BEHAVIOR." GO BEARS, GO USA.

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by horist+Dec 4 2005, 10:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jk99gtp
@Dec 4 2005, 10:45 PM
Uncle Ram,

Two questions...

1) What do you do when the football season is over? Do you hibernate in your nuclear shelter (basement)?

[snapback]105823[/snapback]​

He fucks sheeps... or goats... whatever is available ... he also prefers male animals as he's gay
[snapback]105836[/snapback]​
[/b]

while watching the hunt for red october

U

UncleRam

DA BEARS "WON" AND MAKE UNCLE RAM "HAPPY," THEY BEAT THE "EVIL," "RED RUSSIAN," WISCONSIN, GREEN BAY PACKERS. HOWEVER, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN "ALOT" "LESS STRESS" FOR ILLINOIS IF THE "MAGNIFICIENT" UNCLE RAM, "HE THE MAN," HAD BEEN THE QUARTERBACK FOR DA BEARS. AND, THE "MAGNIFICIENT" UNCLE RAM, "HE THE MAN," CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT HE IS STILL "GREATLY ADMIRED" AND "LOVED" BY HIS "ADORING" ILGPC FANS. IT'S ALL GOOD, ALL GOOD. GO BEARS, GO USA.

U

UncleRam

Originally posted by jk99gtp@Dec 4 2005, 10:45 PM
Uncle Ram,

Two questions...

1) What do you do when the football season is over? Do you hibernate in your nuclear shelter (basement)?

2) Have you sought help? As in, Psychological help?
ANSWER TO NUMBER 1 SINCE NUMBER 2 DOES NOT MERIT A REPLY. PUMPING IRON AS USUAL, THROWING FOOTBALLS, CONTINUING TO WORK ON NATIONAL SECURITY, FILMING A NEW MOVIE AND UNCLE RAM HAS BEEN THINKING ABOUT A LENGTHY CARIBBEAN CRUISE AFTER HE, AND TWO STARTERS IN THE NFL FROM THE O-LINE THAT NEVER SMILE LIKE UNCLE RAM, STOP AT FUDDRUCKERS IN DOWNERS GROVE ON SUNDAY, FEB. 6, 06, AT 3PM FOR A LATE BRUNCH.

U

UncleRam

Originally posted by UncleRam+Dec 6 2005, 03:11 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jk99gtp
@Dec 4 2005, 10:45 PM
Uncle Ram,

Two questions...

2) Have you sought help? As in, Psychological help?
ANSWER TO NUMBER 1 SINCE NUMBER 2 DOES NOT MERIT A REPLY. PUMPING IRON AS USUAL, THROWING FOOTBALLS, CONTINUING TO WORK ON NATIONAL SECURITY, FILMING A NEW MOVIE AND UNCLE RAM HAS BEEN THINKING ABOUT A LENGTHY CARIBBEAN CRUISE AFTER HE, AND TWO STARTERS IN THE NFL FROM THE O-LINE THAT NEVER SMILE LIKE UNCLE RAM, STOP AT FUDDRUCKERS IN DOWNERS GROVE ON SUNDAY, FEB. 6, 06, AT 3PM FOR A LATE BRUNCH.
[snapback]105932[/snapback]​
[/b]
CORRECTION: FEB. 13, O6, AT 3PM.

U

UncleRam

Originally posted by syP@Dec 6 2005, 09:06 AM
its FAVRE... not FARVE.. moron.
[snapback]105958[/snapback]​
DUH, IT IS ACTUALLY SPELLED BOTH WAYS ON THE INTERNET. UNCLE RAM PREFERS FARVE TO PROVIDE LESS OF A COURTESY TO MR. FAVRE. SPEAKING OF WHICH, NOT THAT UNCLE RAM IN ANY WAY LIKES MR. FARVE, UNCLE RAM DOES NOT THINK MR. FARVE WOULD BE FOND OF POST #11 THE SAME AS UNCLE RAM IS NOT FOND OF POST #7 AND MANY OTHER DISRESPECTFUL, AND UNJUSTIFIABLY ABUSIVE, AND VULGAR POSTS DIRECTED AT UNCLE RAM IN THIS "WHOLESOME" FORUM. AND, OF COURSE, "ThaLord" IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN REGARD TO UNCLE RAMS COMPLAINTS.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
what complaints? I haven't gotten one..

I don't sit and read every post.. only if they are reported to me.. with specifics as to which post is bad.. and why..

Only then, do I take any action.

If you have a problem with a post.. please report it to me... via PM, Report Post, or similar link, include which posts numbers are bad, and why.. I will then take care of it.

John

Originally posted by ThaLord@Dec 6 2005, 02:27 PM

I don't sit and read every post.. only if they are reported to me.. with specifics as to which post is bad.. and why..

If you have a problem with a post.. please report it to me... via PM, Report Post, or similar link, include which posts numbers are bad, and why.. I will then take care of it.

John
[snapback]105987[/snapback]​

im curious to know how many profiles from the same IP address this dude has on here

U

UncleRam

Originally posted by ThaLord@Dec 6 2005, 02:27 PM

John
10-4, "ThaLord," WILL DO, AFTER ALL, YOUR THE ONLY "ONE" WHO SEEMS TO SCARE ANYONE IN THE ILGPC. WHEN YOU SPEAK, THEY TREMBLE.

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by UncleRam+Dec 6 2005, 02:09 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ThaLord
@Dec 6 2005, 02:27 PM

John
10-4, "ThaLord," WILL DO, AFTER ALL, YOUR THE ONLY "ONE" WHO SEEMS TO SCARE ANYONE IN THE ILGPC. WHEN YOU SPEAK, THEY TREMBLE.
[snapback]105998[/snapback]​
[/b]

and "UncleRam" when you speak, we get headaches.

U

UncleRam

Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY+Dec 6 2005, 03:17 PM-->
Originally posted by UncleRam@Dec 6 2005, 02:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ThaLord

John

[snapback]106000[/snapback]​
[/b]
THAT'S NOT A VERY NICE THING TO SAY ABOUT A "DEAR UNCLE" THAT IS FIGHTING AGAINST THE ENEMIES OF AMERICA.

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by UncleRam+Dec 6 2005, 02:25 PM-->
Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY@Dec 6 2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by UncleRam@Dec 6 2005, 02:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ThaLord

John

[snapback]106000[/snapback]​
THAT'S NOT A VERY NICE THING TO SAY ABOUT A "DEAR UNCLE" THAT IS FIGHTING AGAINST THE ENEMIES OF AMERICA.
[snapback]106005[/snapback]​
[/b]

.....some one pass the aspirin...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info