3800 Be thankful...

Well, since I got the neon, I found the chicagolandsrtclub. I was like, hmm cool, I'll sign up. Well, anyone can join the forum, but to become a member it is insane. You have to pay 50 bucks and put these csc stickers on your car, then if you don't go to half of the meets, they will take away your membership. There is just rule after rule. It is unreal. Secondly I tried posting a video of my brother and I racing and they deleted it saying that dont allow street racing on their site. But all their "member videos" have them racing around. Doesn't make sense. I am starting to understand why everyone hates neon's and their owners. Peace

Z

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
You won't find another club like this. Its not that unusual the things the neonclub are asking. This is more of an outlaw type club. No presidents, no elections, no dues. Used to be you had to drink only MGD to join, but then to many underage people came aboard. Thats the only rule I think was ever here. In fact you don't even have to own a GP as many people don't..........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info