3800 Black or White

What do you think looks better, a black background gauge or a white background gauge...Keep in mind

• White background ( Auto meter Phantom gauges )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

imported_1fastGTP

yea thats what im doen i have the 3 gauge pod with air/fuel volts and boost then down there is going trans temp and oil pressure so yea all u do is drill 2 holes since behind there is open im connecting all my wires 2 a bus i got from home depot just so everything looks all clean

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by GTPItalian@Nov 27 2005, 07:38 PM
I have a black gtp  black leather  black interior  black dash  red lights....Lol  so you guys think black gauges with red lights would look the best to keep everything looking the same?
[snapback]105138[/snapback]​
yeah do that i have a redand black face intercepter, a timing commander and a summit digtal red with black face voltage meater, all you see is numbers in digital red all the way down ..its pimp ... no camera for pic but i love my set up

If i get the black gauges and by the red leds to put in the gauge...at night does the whole thing light up red or will just the numbers light up red?? basiclly i want the gauges to match exactly to the dash gaues if possible....also does anyone have a link or can tell me how to hook up the gauges to the car dimmer so during the day the lights will be off and during the night i can control the lights dim by useing the cars dimmer..

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by GTPItalian@Nov 27 2005, 09:22 PM
If i get the black gauges and by the red leds to put in the gauge...at night does the whole thing light up red or will just the numbers light up red?? basiclly i want the gauges to match exactly to the dash gaues if possible....also does anyone have a link or can tell me how to hook up the gauges to the car dimmer so during the day the lights will be off and during the night i can control the lights dim by useing the cars dimmer..
[snapback]105150[/snapback]​
yeah only prob wiht that is the gauge selection, like my tc and intercepter,and voltage then would be off during the day mechanicl gauges work that way, i run off of the radio so when im sitting i knwo my voltage so i can listen to my stereo and not worry about it starting

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Nov 27 2005, 07:58 PM
yea thats what im doen i have the 3 gauge pod with air/fuel volts and boost then down there is going trans temp and oil pressure so yea all u do is drill 2 holes since behind there is open im connecting all my wires 2 a bus i got from home depot just so everything looks all clean
[snapback]105140[/snapback]​
save the hassle of the trans and airfuel get a intercepter and get actual trans and air fuel and a million other features, ...you need a scanner anyways, thats a nice setup but that was all putin before the intercepter came out , so you had no choice... but seriously you dont need a a/f gauge there no very accurate unless you get wideband.... no thats a good investment if you plan to mod further then 13's

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list