3800 got a quick question...

I

imported_1fastGTP

i want to get the fender stripes like on rich's car but i cant figure out what color? i have a red car so i was thinking black but then i realized the prix's have the grey color front and back bumper sections and i have a ws6 hood that going on in spring and was also debating if i should do 2 stripes one on each scoop... so many decisions!! ughhh :p

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by rion02gtp@Nov 26 2005, 03:08 AM
what you have on your car is already stand out i wish my gp was red. hey check out this web site www.mpd-inc.net now if i was to put on stripe this is the stripe i put on my gp.
[snapback]105001[/snapback]​

:( uuu the f1 stripe.... I don't like that thing and that would be a bigger, harsher contrast to your flaming bright red..... no stripes on the hood leave its raw beauty alone.. it doesn't need any stinking stripes... now the fender stripes, why now if that's what you like it would be more subtle than stripes on your hood, and removable should you change your mind about the color..do you have overlays what color are they..keep in mind what color combo you like red and black is pretty bad ass so Id say black stripes..or you could do something crazy..like orange and red...haha

I had white ones on my car.

240769_66_full.jpg

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 1fastGTP+Nov 27 2005, 05:32 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-zeez gtp
@Nov 27 2005, 12:40 PM
I had white ones on my car.

240769_66_full.jpg

[snapback]105089[/snapback]​

yea i liked the white when i went 2 see the rims the other day looked good and then i saw ur srt-4 and i was like hmphhh wonder what made u go from a gtp to a neon?
[snapback]105124[/snapback]​
[/b]
i perfer the dark stock look of it even a hood is a little much. i mena soem are nice but like the stock gtx i dont like the old sd hood was nice and i did like the "warbird" hood that was nice

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info