3800 got some good workdone today and news

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
i went over to fair muffler to have my resionator put on and elimanate the last of the 2 1/2 piping, he said he has been doing alot of these latly and was think about having a ilgpc-club gp discount day next spring maybe in march or april,

mj the owner said he had he was going to start stocking more performance orianted things like, 3' manderal bent dp's with or with out flex , and will be able to put TOg headers in. and is able to build and stock cutout systems starting soon and new mufflers not just magnaflows anymore.

im glad to see some one is going to be giving us gp owners a brake

they give real compative prices they get my thumbs up for the day

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Nov 26 2005, 12:40 AM
def. awesome looken forward 2 that :)
[snapback]104984[/snapback]​
yeah i might add another resionator that day, but if he stocks mechanical cutouts that would be cool, he was sayinf he will route it to the side so you can uncap it easily with out lifting up the car, just getting on there knees, i said he might order some zzp o2 sims that day like a big order so people have some options i guess to elimante the rear o2.. i dont know i was suprised as hell to hear that from anyshop around chicago,

but i guess one of us can call them and try and set up an appoitment some time in the next month for spring i say lets get like 20 of us and get some discounts

Originally posted by raven@Nov 26 2005, 06:25 PM
they had done the same thing on my car(3" pipe, 2mufflers and a resionator). It sound great and is nice and deep. The pipe is all nicely bended and angle. They do some of the best work I have ever seen.  :D  :D
[snapback]105039[/snapback]​

which shop are we talkin about here? what location?
and how much do mechanical cutouts cost?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by preussenGTP+Nov 26 2005, 06:29 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-raven
@Nov 26 2005, 06:25 PM
they had done the same thing on my car(3" pipe, 2mufflers and a resionator). It sound great and is nice and deep. The pipe is all nicely bended and angle. They do some of the best work I have ever seen.  :D  :D
[snapback]105039[/snapback]​

which shop are we talkin about here? what location?
and how much do mechanical cutouts cost?
[snapback]105040[/snapback]​
[/b]
lagrange road and plainfield , no clue on hte cutouts yet, he was looking into it he said, but i know there cheap thru jegs , they'll probly be about the same he said ones like mine

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info