3800 very pist off

Status
Not open for further replies.

2001GTP

Aug 15, 2008
VERY !pist this damn car mess up a lot right now its not poisy then when i turn it on it shakes a bit and some times i give like twice to turn it on i think of selling it dont really want to cuz i love that car had two loves but i tought this 1 was it with 45000 miles on it this is the fastest car i ever had guys help me out heir should i keep it or sell it but very tired of this bs i regreit it once thats y i have two but and i read that syp has a problem with his car 2 i know how u feel
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by 2001GTP@Nov 23 2005, 02:04 PM
VERY !pist this damn car mess up a lot right now its not poisy then when i turn it on it shakes a bit and some times i give like twice to turn it on i think of selling it dont really want to cuz i love that car had two loves but i tought this 1 was it with 45000 miles on it this is the fastest car i ever had guys help me out heir should i keep it or sell it but very tired of this bs i regreit it once thats y i have two but and i read that syp has a problem with his car 2  i know how u feel
:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
[snapback]104706[/snapback]​

huh? i suggest selling it to RoyalGTP..lol
i think my head's gonna explode. . does not compute does not compute.
umm "2001GTP" did ya check the air in the tires? it could possibly be the fetzer valve or lateral collateral bearings

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by preussenGTP+Nov 23 2005, 06:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-2001GTP
@Nov 23 2005, 02:04 PM
VERY !pist this damn car mess up a lot right now its not poisy then when i turn it on it shakes a bit and some times i give like twice to turn it on i think of selling it dont really want to cuz i love that car had two loves but i tought this 1 was it with 45000 miles on it this is the fastest car i ever had guys help me out heir should i keep it or sell it but very tired of this bs i regreit it once thats y i have two but and i read that syp has a problem with his car 2  i know how u feel
:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
[snapback]104706[/snapback]​

huh? i suggest selling it to RoyalGTP..lol
i think my head's gonna explode. . does not compute does not compute.
umm "2001GTP" did ya check the air in the tires? it could possibly be the fetzer valve or lateral collateral bearings
[snapback]104735[/snapback]​
[/b]
yeah i think he said his car was going to shit..... which in that case id get a tune up
and just replace broken parts.... cars break you fix them.....simple solution
or sell it if you dont want it... dont really need are help for that

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
New starter and one or more suspension parts and you should be good to go.....
calm down, diagnose the problem, fix the problem, be happy with car, have two loves in life again, drive more miles, sell car, get new one

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Nov 23 2005, 10:23 PM
calm down, diagnose the problem, fix the problem, be happy with car, have two loves in life again, drive more miles, sell car, get new one
[snapback]104767[/snapback]​

That was almost poetic :p

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by sr71_rgl+Nov 24 2005, 01:33 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RoyalGTP
@Nov 23 2005, 10:23 PM
[snapback]104767[/snapback]​

That was almost poetic :p
[snapback]104873[/snapback]​
[/b]

:lolsign:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info