3800 Archer Ave racers.....

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
How much you wanna bet there will be no more racing down Archer??

I was listening to Mancow and I guess last night Cowboy Ray got hit crossing the street buy a car that was drag racing. Then the driver fled. Now he is saying that he wants to get more cops on Archer and harsher penaltys.

I just want to be first to say thanks to all the retards that cant either A. pay attention if your going to break the law, B. do it at the track, or C. DONT DO IT!! Now Im marked even more by cops all over. Not that I get followed and harassed now anyways. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by xierxior@Nov 21 2005, 09:08 AM
I would of backed up to finish the job.
[snapback]104387[/snapback]​

ditto :lolsign:

I have a new spot don't need Archer anymore plus its getting cold and will be snowing next month. We'll see next year what happens with racing, and if they saw girls in the car(go figure women drivers she was probably putting her make up on or on her cell phone) its only a matter of time someone possibly got plates.

Leo

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Nov 21 2005, 08:57 AM
who is 'cowboy ray'?
[snapback]104386[/snapback]​

Cowboy Ray is a " slow " guy that made appearances on the Mancow Show.

On a side note, street racing will never stop on Archer. It has been going on since my dad was a kid. I grew up in that neighborhood and Archer will always be a hangout for generations to come. Im sure the penalties for racing will become more serious but there will always be someone doing it.

Originally posted by xierxior@Nov 21 2005, 09:08 AM

that has got to be the most ASSININE, FUCKED up statement I have EVER read on these forums!!! :angry: :angry:

we are talking about a HUMAN BEING that was senselessly run down by some idiot that did not even have the balls or courage to stop after they ran over someone!!

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST+Nov 21 2005, 09:36 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior
@Nov 21 2005, 09:08 AM

I have a new spot don't need Archer anymore plus its getting cold and will be snowing next month. We'll see next year what happens with racing, and if they saw girls in the car(go figure women drivers she was probably putting her make up on or on her cell phone) its only a matter of time someone possibly got plates.

Leo
[snapback]104388[/snapback]​
[/b]

I know you are not talking about anyones driving!

I would rather take my chances with a girl putting on makeup and talking on her cell phone than with you.

When I first heard of this, I was fully expecting it to be your Grand Prix that hit him.

I am not a fan of q101, so I don't even know who this guy was, nonetheless he is a human being.

Had it been someone in your family or a good friend that got hit, would you of agreed with finishing the job? Is that what needs to happen for you to stop drag racing down streets?

Come on bro, its time to GROW up.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Nov 21 2005, 03:23 PM
There will always be racing down archer......every year there is a few serious accidents......they are tough for a few days/weeks and then its back to the same old stuff....

Archer id dumb to race at anyway.  To many lights, people, cops, etc....
[snapback]104431[/snapback]​
mancow was bullshitting when they said the street staind blood, when he did the onsite report..... yeah i was infront of bohicas when he was saying all that.. he must of done the interview

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by dole21@Nov 21 2005, 07:34 PM
mancow is still on the radio?  i thought he went off the air in like 99 or 2000...
[snapback]104468[/snapback]​
nope every morning im actully a fan.he is now they largest most sindicatedmorning show ever, he took over everywhere howard stern was, his orignal audiance, and now has taken up 26 new markets that never had "wacky morning radio" as mancow likes to make fun of.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Some days mancow is cool, others its just annoying. But its either mancow or CD since there isnt shit on the radio on the morning.

I now hope I see you crossing the street. Ill make sure to back up for you twice just to make sure.

Or better yet, how about a family member?? Sister?? Child?? Mother?? Lemme know when. Ill finish it for you.

Dipshit.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Fish@Nov 21 2005, 09:13 PM
Some days mancow is cool, others its just annoying. But its either mancow or CD since there isnt shit on the radio on the morning.

I now hope I see you crossing the street. Ill make sure to back up for you twice just to make sure.

Or better yet, how about a family member?? Sister?? Child?? Mother?? Lemme know when. Ill finish it for you.

Dipshit.
[snapback]104483[/snapback]​
yeah being a complete dick towards a mentaly handicap middleaged man who takes care of his 90 yearold mother must make you feel like a man.......................thats a new low

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST+Nov 21 2005, 10:36 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior
@Nov 21 2005, 09:08 AM

Leo
[snapback]104388[/snapback]​
[/b]
they saw girls in the car(go figure women drivers she was probably putting her make up on or on her cell phone)........doing 80 thats one awsome driver, for a complete POS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info