3800 have you seen this ricer

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

haha ! Is the IC real ? some jack ass at school as a fake plastic one.. He parked next to me at school and i was like look at this hardass so I poked it ....looks like a jello mold.. the funniest thing I wonder what those ricers will think of next...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY@Nov 16 2005, 06:58 PM
haha !  Is the IC real ? some jack ass at school as a fake plastic one.. He parked next to me at school and i was like look at this hardass so I poked it ....looks like a jello mold.. the funniest thing I wonder what those ricers will think of next...
[snapback]104069[/snapback]​
hes 1fastgtp's friend ,and yes its always at 4 cornors..... its kinda funny cause that front mount isnt hooked up to anything, he never hooked up the turbo just hung the ic...................... yeah i know i laughed too

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Nov 16 2005, 09:46 PM
thanks Ryan!
so that intercooler is a FAKE?  :lolsign:
bwah hahahaha..he WILL get a ricer citation the next time i go there
[snapback]104094[/snapback]​
no the ic is very real its quite nice actully but its not hooked up to the intake or the turbo .... well the turbo isnt there anyways.. but it looks nice and riced out, clean, but riced out.

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Nov 17 2005, 05:06 PM
LMAO!!! thats my buddy justin! lol yea it was a 5k paint job hes not turbo'd right now either so yes u can beat him haha but thats funny 2 see his pic here whats ur name man that lives by him? i gotta let him know.
[snapback]104183[/snapback]​

:eek:

im speechless at that.... 5K for ... ummm

yeah!

Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Nov 17 2005, 05:06 PM
LMAO!!! thats my buddy justin! lol yea it was a 5k paint job hes not turbo'd right now either so yes u can beat him haha but thats funny 2 see his pic here whats ur name man that lives by him? i gotta let him know.

my mom lives in the same condo complex as the honda ricer kid..
i know he has seen my car before cause i let them hear the magnaflows when him and a couple of other dudes were milling around in the parking lot and pool area near that car.
my car:
URL=http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gtp16fm.jpg]
gtp16fm.th.jpg
[/URL]

my mom lives in the same condo complex as the honda ricer kid..
i know he has seen my car before cause i let them hear the magnaflows when him and a couple of other dudes were milling around in the parking lot and pool area near that car.
my car:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info