Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
nec1.jpg

or
link to pic

Up for sale is a brand new 17" LCD from NEC. Currently these are selling for $399.99 plus tax, so figure about $429 with tax included. If I can find anybody to offer $390 for this and they are near Naperville, I'll even include delivering it by hand. Reason I'm selling it is that I already have a 21" Sony sitting on my desk. Save about $40 if your in need of a new screen... comes with a 3YR warranty (parts and labor) including the backlight, Analog VGA 15 pin D-sub, DVI-D and a USB hub. Lemme know... thanks!

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Nov 15 2005, 09:14 PM
200.00 might be to low for you, but I can get these cheap now with thanksgiving and x-mas coming, they are being given away at this time of the year, I see the upcoming ads :ph34r: weeks in advance. :)

LMK if you are willing to go this low :unsure:
[snapback]103984[/snapback]​

show me an AD that has the GX model about $200... there are plenty of models for NEC... VX, NX and CX models go for close to that, but not the GX... those cheaper models offer response rates around 15-18ms, this one is a super low 8ms.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info