3800 Whats up from Florida..

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Ahh... Good to be home, well except for the weather that is.. ;)

Couldnt wait to drive my baby either.. The streets over there were sweet.... You can do u-turns at almost every light. :D Might think of moving up there now. Hmmm..... days were like upper 70's and mid 80's. Well when is the next gathering? I need a drink! ;)

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Nov 20 2005, 09:51 PM
Might think of moving up there now.  Hmmm..... days were like upper 70's and mid 80's.  Well when is the next gathering?  I need a drink! ;)
[snapback]104363[/snapback]​

Welcome back Fredo!

Sure, you can move down there but don't forget about the hurricanes.

Next gathering??? John is having one in Dec. You know, we still have o go to PoleKatz. :lolsign:

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by framos242+Nov 21 2005, 11:02 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp
@Nov 20 2005, 09:51 PM
Might think of moving up there now.  Hmmm..... days were like upper 70's and mid 80's.  Well when is the next gathering?  I need a drink! ;)
[snapback]104363[/snapback]​

Welcome back Fredo!

Sure, you can move down there but don't forget about the hurricanes.

Next gathering??? John is having one in Dec. You know, we still have o go to PoleKatz. :lolsign:
[snapback]104391[/snapback]​
[/b]

Hurricans in the middle of Florida is rare. Sure they get a few thunderstorms but not close to any of the danger. Why do you think Micky Mouse hasnt move. ;)

Oh Yea..PoleKatz.. :D

BTW where are my CD's? :p

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Nov 21 2005, 01:54 PM
Hurricans in the middle of Florida is rare.  Sure they get a few thunderstorms but not close to any of the danger.  Why do you think Micky Mouse hasnt move. ;)

BTW  where are my CD's? :p
[snapback]104421[/snapback]​

With your luck, a hurricane would hit FL where you'd be.

Haven't had time so call me so I can give them to you to burn. Happy??? :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info