3800 decision made :)

I

imported_1fastGTP

i did sum research and found both parts i wanted hood/wing and got a good deal on them and was in luck to find the rims i want with tires which saved me a bundle and which is even cooler if i paint the whole garage and the garage doors father promised headers and cats and my dad was kind of telling me i have to do cats because of the law..... cuz its 2k 1st offense but i want to do RT cats cuz they hook intot he TOG's but if anyone has input please let me know thanks.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Nov 15 2005, 01:12 AM
i did sum research and found both parts i wanted hood/wing and got a good deal on them and was in luck to find the rims i want with tires which saved me a bundle and which is even cooler if i paint the whole garage and the garage doors father promised headers and cats and my dad was kind of telling me i have to do cats because of the law..... cuz its 2k 1st offense but i want to do RT cats cuz they hook intot he TOG's but if anyone has input please let me know thanks.
[snapback]103911[/snapback]​
take stock cats and hollow them out and and shove a pipe threw it and threre u go a cat still in place cat delete, dont forge tto erase the code. and ur leagal with eagle, and i hope your welding the wholesystem and not clamping the system, and shop will make the flange, RT didnt invent ti, just go to fair or the over priced james dean they've delt with this before.

as far as the rims and wings a hoods, my suggestion.... making it lokknice is fine but putting hoods and wings and all that before some decent power, not saying your slow, but im more go then show, rember we can leave it to the hondas to put wings and hoods on and think there dialing in 12.0 ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info