3800 wtb:m90 for sale

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by sinr247@Nov 13 2005, 06:26 PM
hey guys i looking for a m90 to port over the winter, i might just buy a brand new snout i just need everything else
[snapback]103772[/snapback]​
I have a ported housing coming off my car in a month or so. You'll just need to swap in your rotors/snout. The rotors in there are high milage ones. The inlet is done, and ported very well. The outlet is fair, and I planned to clean it up before I sell it. Needs new case bearings I think. It's got about 20K on the case itself, but the previous owner shot a lot of alky through it, and I think it killed the bearings. I planned on replacing them too.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Nov 13 2005, 07:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sinr247
@Nov 13 2005, 06:26 PM
hey guys i looking for a m90 to port over the winter, i might just buy a brand new snout i just need everything else
[snapback]103772[/snapback]​
I have a ported housing coming off my car in a month or so. You'll just need to swap in your rotors/snout. The rotors in there are high milage ones. The inlet is done, and ported very well. The outlet is fair, and I planned to clean it up before I sell it. Needs new case bearings I think. It's got about 20K on the case itself, but the previous owner shot a lot of alky through it, and I think it killed the bearings. I planned on replacing them too.
[snapback]103773[/snapback]​
[/b]
ok well do you know how much new bearings and rotors cost, and i plan to match the m90 to a ported lower inake mani, so how much do you want for the blower and opening up the outlet more

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
I've got a housing with rotors attached to snout plus ZZP Gen 2 MPS. So basically the complete blower. 40K miles - off my GTP. Rotors have all the teflon.

Not sure what its worth to you. I've seen these sold without the MPS for around $200, so I's want a little more.

J.E.T.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by J.E.T.@Nov 13 2005, 08:09 PM
I've got a housing with rotors attached to snout plus ZZP Gen 2 MPS.  So basically the complete blower.  40K miles - off my GTP.  Rotors have all the teflon. 

Not sure what its worth to you.  I've seen these sold without the MPS for around $200, so I's want a little more.

J.E.T.
[snapback]103776[/snapback]​
well i have a dub system i want to put on ,ill give 200 with out the mps, i can take it off and return it to you, unless you have a puller, casue i wouldnt give more then 240 withe the mps, and i know thats insulting so would you be intrested?

thanks

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Well to save you the time to port a blower I have a complete M90 setup. I have a M90 housing that was ported by WPI and is powdercoated Mirror Black. In addition I have a set of rotors that only have 20K miles on them and the snout has been completely rebuilt as well. The snout and rotors are also powdercoated, but they are a dark grey/graphite color. There is also no pulley or MPS on this setup.

I will be looking to sell this all as a complete setup. Just a drop and load on the car. Looking for $500 for the whole setup since it cost more than that to get the porting done by WPI.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Sinister Drag Designs
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list