3800 killed a honda

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
:blink: I see this 198X honda and a grandam line up infront of me the honda owner said something to the grandam owner and took off... he beat the grandam by about a car or so :eek: :unsure: so I nail it and jump on his ass causing his friend to turn around and look.. I pull a long side him and the driver looks over and his big smile quickly turns into a frown I see his friend egg him on to nail it so he does I let him get about 10 cars ahead I'm doing about 30mph I punch it by 100mph I had about ten bus lenths on him :blink: I'm probably the only jerkoff on here that picks on slower cars..

I need to find one of thos scion xb's now :slap:

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by xierxior@Nov 13 2005, 04:13 AM
:blink: I see this 198X honda and a grandam line up infront of me the honda owner said something to the grandam owner and took off... he beat the grandam by about a car or so  :eek:  :unsure:  so I nail it and jump on his ass causing his friend to turn around and look.. I pull a long side him and the driver looks over and his big smile quickly turns into a frown I see his friend egg him on to nail it so he does I let him get about 10 cars ahead I'm doing about 30mph I punch it by 100mph I had about ten bus lenths on him  :blink: I'm probably the only jerkoff on here that picks on slower cars..

I need to find one of thos scion xb's now  :slap:
[snapback]103754[/snapback]​
wouldnt a close race be more fun, ill set up wtih you again, worked out somthings with the fueling except no new injectors

preussenGTP

Banned
Feb 11, 2008
chicagoland
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S+Dec 4 2005, 11:12 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-preussenGTP
@Nov 13 2005, 12:51 PM
i think ALL the honda wankers need to be spanked and taught a lesson!
great kill.. too bad for the GA though
[snapback]103764[/snapback]​

*coughs* :p
[snapback]105827[/snapback]​
[/b]

hey arent you UNCLERAM??
when it gets warmer out, ill have to show you my Silverline exhaust tips :D

preussenGTP

Banned
Feb 11, 2008
chicagoland
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S@Dec 4 2005, 11:25 PM
Hey, it's Mr UNCLERAM to you and I would love to check out your new tips. Then halfway down you can check out my new installed backup camera while I wave to you on my screen. :D
[snapback]105831[/snapback]​

lol..dude you'r f'n crazy man :smokepoke:
thank you for defending Chicago from the evil Russian/Wisconsin/Green Bay red menace

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
haha.gif

Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY@Dec 6 2005, 03:41 PM
I've seen people rice out anything including our cars so its not limited to the imports, they just have the most...
[snapback]106008[/snapback]​

agreed, but have you ever seen the goofy mod lists they have??
the 'type s' license plate and lip spoiler??.. is that really a mod?? :rolleyes:
somewhere back in racing stories i posted a kill of a type S..i walked him like a dog, and that was before PEMs and rockers AND a bad launch.
UNCTYPE-S when its nice out again, ill be happy to show you my Silverline exhaust tips like i stated previously(i forgot to add them to my mods list)
or we could take it to the track.

White interior exterior PIAA conversion l 35% Tint all around l M5 Lip Spoiler l Type-S Plate Frame l Comptech Icebox w/ K&N l Comptech Headers l DEI 563T Remote Start/ Alarm l JL Audio 10W7 l JL Audio 500/1 Amp l Optima Yellow Top l Boston Acoustic FS 60 Tweeters l Kenwood DDX 7015 Monitor l Yokohama Avid V4S's l H&R Sport Springs w/ Tokico :gayfight:

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
omg you wasted a type-s before? Dude, lemme get your autograph. Fuckin joke. lol

I love how you single out just imports that have goofy mod lists. Maybe you should check this very own site and see the dumb crap people post too. Oh wait, I have an import, it doesnt matter, im different. :rolleyes:

Little do you know, I used to have a grand am and made the change over. I know many board members here just so you dont think im an import "troll".

Oh and to the thread starter, nice kill :)

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
werd! Whatevs though, like said, it doesn't bother me. Maybe I should put these as my mods as well. lol

-93 Premium Gas from Shell (12/06/05)
-Village sticker (07/01/05)
-Oil Change (11-18-05)

:)

Fish, how've ya been man? I dont think I've seen ya since that hotel grand am meet in schaumburg where no one really showed up. lol

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Theautoguy@Dec 7 2005, 10:48 AM
My newest mod...Winter Floor Mats!

That's "JDM" Yo!
[snapback]106184[/snapback]​

My newest winter mod is the salt covered body. Really protects the paint.

Im doing pretty good. It did seem kinda small for the hotel, but I saw Chris White and Jared show up before I left. Figured it picked up a bit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info