3800 thanks to Ron Vogel

Ron installed my PEMs and rockers for me and i wanted to say thanks!
ive been gettin the run-around from a few different people, and was even ripped off by a former co-worker who took the money and ran..(you better hope i never see you junior, you piece of human excrement)
he installed these in a timely manor and didnt charge me an arm and a leg for it either.. THANKS DUDE!

~Michael

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Nov 12 2005, 05:52 PM
Thanks, no big deal.

And it was PEM's and rockers, no DP.

But he needs to hook up the perf shift to enable the DHP trans stuff before he'll really be able to feel the rockers!
[snapback]103716[/snapback]​
thats true, it was pretty easy to do, rivmans page had great instructions

it pulls like a MOFO! after i left there, i had a good opportunity to really get on it and had it up to 135mph and it was still pulling hard.. and yeah, i need to hook up performance shift. .anyone willing to do it for me? hey Ron,i wonder if that dude in the wrx was racing us or just driving along..? i was WOT ya know!..lol.
and i cant tell if its louder..i dont think it is
yeah Ryan, i like! :D

Starfire

Sep 30, 2008
Lemont
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Nov 12 2005, 07:28 PM
it pulls like a MOFO! after i left there, i had a good opportunity to really get on it and had it up to 135mph and it was still pulling hard.. and yeah, i need to hook up performance shift. .anyone willing to do it for me?  hey Ron,i wonder if that dude in the wrx was racing us or just driving along..? i was WOT ya know!..lol.
[snapback]103723[/snapback]​

Nice, I'm getting PEMs shortly and was going to have him install'em, good work I'm always willing to pay for.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Nov 12 2005, 06:28 PM
it pulls like a MOFO! after i left there, i had a good opportunity to really get on it and had it up to 135mph and it was still pulling hard.. and yeah, i need to hook up performance shift. .anyone willing to do it for me?  hey Ron,i wonder if that dude in the wrx was racing us or just driving along..? i was WOT ya know!..lol.
[snapback]103723[/snapback]​

Are you kidding me mike? You work at a dealer and you cant hook up performance shift! I am just playing, that is really easy to do. Give me a call

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info