3800 man i feel slow

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
so i was cruising on 55th street going west bound towards 294/countyline rd
and i see a silver sc thunderbird with a bodykit and ram air hood he gave me a funny look and rev's a little, i flicked on the pshift an tc off and light turns a we nail it i launch a little better then he does,and were off with in half a block i see his trunk next to me and within 2 blocks hes got 7-8 cars at least on me and his license plate begins to get fuzzy, it was an older guy maybe 50's 60's i asked him what he had done to it and he said he took the blower off and bolted a paxton csc from a 5.0...... i didnt know thosecarscan change because of the intake mani and ic they have, that car had twelves all day on what looked like shitty goodyears

i felt depressed i dont get whopped very often like that
thougt id mention it incase anyone pulls next to him

simply dont

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
my friend had a Supercoupe. his car at the track weighed 3900lbs. with a 16%underdrive pulley, and full exhaust he ran a 14.9. that was dead hooking, and with 255's on the back, with a 3500rpm launch.

then he tried it at 4000, and he blew the rearend. I give those cars a lot of repsect. they are heavy, but they have a lot of torque.

very good run!!!!! maybe next time.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by GTPPWR@Nov 11 2005, 11:04 AM
my friend had a Supercoupe.  his car at the track weighed 3900lbs.  with a 16%underdrive pulley, and full exhaust he ran a 14.9.  that was dead hooking, and with 255's on the back, with a 3500rpm launch.

then he tried it at 4000, and he blew the rearend.  I give those cars a lot of repsect.  they are heavy, but they have a lot of torque.

very good run!!!!!  maybe next time.
[snapback]103591[/snapback]​
well how big a is a paxton for a 5.0 ,whats its hp leval with it bolted on 3.8 id imagine there would be no need for spray,and it was pretty spur of the moment i doubt even with a remote bottle opener and arming he wouldnot of had time, and it was near rushhour, i was surprised we got the little strip of open road we had.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by sinr247+Nov 11 2005, 06:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GTPPWR
@Nov 11 2005, 11:04 AM
my friend had a Supercoupe.  his car at the track weighed 3900lbs.  with a 16%underdrive pulley, and full exhaust he ran a 14.9.  that was dead hooking, and with 255's on the back, with a 3500rpm launch.

then he tried it at 4000, and he blew the rearend.  I give those cars a lot of repsect.  they are heavy, but they have a lot of torque.

very good run!!!!!   maybe next time.
well how big a is a paxton for a 5.0 ,whats its hp leval with it bolted on 3.8 id imagine there would be no need for spray,and it was pretty spur of the moment i doubt even with a remote bottle opener and arming he wouldnot of had time, and it was near rushhour, i was surprised we got the little strip of open road we had.
[snapback]103641[/snapback]​
[/b]

Basically all he is doing with that blower is adding more boost. Something he could have done with the factory M90 already on the SC. Granted a csc blower is less parasetic(SP) loss than a roots. I say he sprayed. JMO.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Fish+Nov 11 2005, 09:46 PM-->
Originally posted by sinr247@Nov 11 2005, 06:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GTPPWR
@Nov 11 2005, 11:04 AM

very good run!!!!!   maybe next time.

[snapback]103641[/snapback]​

Basically all he is doing with that blower is adding more boost. Something he could have done with the factory M90 already on the SC. Granted a csc blower is less parasetic(SP) loss than a roots. I say he sprayed. JMO.
[snapback]103649[/snapback]​
[/b]
i really doubt it he was just cruisng till he say me , this guy was 50-60 ..... in a thunder bird, and he told me so i have no reason to doubt him, it wasnt a honda with a 16 year old, talking shit, he just rolled down the window to chat for a sec and i asked him he just chuckled a litttle and said he put the paxton he had for his 5.0 on it thats all i got really im assuming he removed the m90, or is running a zoomer setup......wait ....rwd!....twin induction!!......o wait its a ford it'll break
or at least blow up and melt

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info