You always wanted golem photoshopped into pics, here ya go. :lolsign:

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by staceyyearsich+Nov 7 2005, 02:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-redgt03
@Nov 7 2005, 02:16 PM
i dont know stacey....sorry...but is that actually her face?
[snapback]103246[/snapback]​

NO ITS NOT ME
[snapback]103249[/snapback]​
[/b]
looks more like someone who recently movd to minnesota, EH! :eek:

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
but if you are looking at the board index.. only the main title shows.. and if someone were to click on it.. they would not have known it.. unless they were either in the thread.. or if they were in the Anything Goes Category..

Hence the reason I asked to make sure NWS threads have it in the main title.. it's not that big of a deal.. and I already edited the title..

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by ThaLord@Nov 7 2005, 09:25 PM
but if you are looking at the board index.. only the main title shows.. and if someone were to click on it.. they would not have known it.. unless they were either in the thread.. or if they were in the Anything Goes Category..

Hence the reason I asked to make sure NWS threads have it in the main title.. it's not that big of a deal.. and I already edited the title..
[snapback]103281[/snapback]​

Cool. I added the NWS tag to the smaller text. Ive done that before with no problems. Next time Ill add it to the main title.

Technically you dont see anything "bad", but.......you know........ :naughty:

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Fish,Nov 7 2005, 09:28 PM

Technically you dont see anything "bad", but.......you know........ :naughty:

No only Golem banging some chick with a huge mouth... I will never be the same, Im going to have to throw out all my LOTR DVDs...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY@Nov 7 2005, 10:36 PM
No only Golem banging some chick with a huge mouth... I will never be the same, Im going to have to throw out all my LOTR DVDs...
[snapback]103295[/snapback]​

If it makes you feel better, at least no one PSed Frodo onto the chicks body. :lolsign:

The ring would look funny too.

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by Fish+Nov 8 2005, 01:10 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY
@Nov 7 2005, 10:36 PM
[snapback]103295[/snapback]​

If it makes you feel better, at least no one PSed Frodo onto the chicks body. :lolsign:

The ring would look funny too.
[snapback]103310[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yeah good thing because then I'd have nightmares :lolsign:.... my precious... ahhhhh! :blink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info