3800 running power wire

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by emersonhart13@Nov 5 2005, 12:40 PM
Go to the grommet in the passenger footwell. It is big and not used and very easy to run any gauge wire through.

John
[snapback]103132[/snapback]​
that is the best way, i did it that way, its pretty easy actully, its just removing all the interior trim thats annoying, if u want some help ive go a quick way of doing it

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by sinr247+Nov 5 2005, 05:29 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-emersonhart13
@Nov 5 2005, 12:40 PM
Go to the grommet in the passenger footwell. It is big and not used and very easy to run any gauge wire through.

John
[snapback]103132[/snapback]​
that is the best way, i did it that way, its pretty easy actully, its just removing all the interior trim thats annoying, if u want some help ive go a quick way of doing it
[snapback]103146[/snapback]​
[/b]

Thats the way i did it to. Didnt go so well for me though. I recomend if u are having trouble running the wire through the rubber like if its draggin then use some vaseline and it flows through with ease. Good luck witht he install. Ive known people who have had little problems and people like me that is always missin something or just gets to frustarated and ends up takin a whole day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info