3800 Pug For sale

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Hale said we can take her, but I have to find a home for our cat............I posted up on the pug forum I am on.........so between that and seeing what to do about the cat, I should be able to do something for you so she doesn't have to go to a shelter.........I will check the forums on and off today while I am at work and keep you posted........

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by Fish@Nov 10 2005, 05:53 AM
I think theres a "shelter" around the Elgin area. Hale could drop it off on the way to work.
[snapback]103500[/snapback]​

I would rather not give miami to a "shelter" unless the "shelter" is a person that will take care of her..........she is a good cat.....but I feel sorry for the poor little pug.....so I would be willing to give up Miami to a friend to take in the pug.......cause I really don't wanna see the pug go to a shelter.......

Rob....when does she need to be gone by?

If for some reason I can't take her in or no one else can I have a name and a phone number of a pug rescue group.........

starrGTP

Regular
Mar 15, 2008
She is at my parents farm atm. My grampa was going to take her but southwest does not accept pets on their flights and pugs can't travel due to breed restrictions. We can arrange to pick her up from the farm at your convienence. My mom is currently re-housebreaking her. The moves have really screwed her up with knowing where the door is.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info