3800 need help w/ the law

ZIOMEK068

Regular
Oct 17, 2008
so the other night i got a ticket for squealing the tires and doing 68 in a 45 which is 23 over... my question is can a cop radar while driving because he was driving the other direction, saw me/ heard me come off the line and start speeding he turns around by the time he is up to me i had saw him and slow down to 45 maybe 50 at most... he pulls me over says he is writing me ticket for 23 over and squealing tires. Now i have to go to court what should i do/ say? anyway out? i need help.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
teknology!! uh huh!

if the cop clocked you .... doesn't matter what way he was going ....

what county were you issued the ticket in???

regardless though.... you know you're guilty.... so there's no sense trying to lie..... (you've already admitted here that you are guilty of the squealing tires and speeding... you did the crime now pay the time... but be grateful that IL is a $$$ state)

go to court.. plead guilty (which obviously you are)... ask for leniance..... unless you're a moron and have many tickets already... you'll get a fine and supervision ..... if you're under 21.... your best bet is to start driving RESPONSIBLY.... cause if you get another ticket you're screwed :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Z
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list