3800 Pictures/Video from 10/28/05 Meet

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Video: I know all you guys want the video I took of the ricer kid trying to start a fight. I will do my best to get the video online asap. My friend whos camera I used, didnt format the DVD-R in his camera the right way, so instead of just taking the DVD-R and putting it in the computer, to transfer the movie. I have to hook up the camera to the computer with cables the old school way and capture the movie. I dont have a computer with a capture card so I will have to use one of my friends. The video should be posted be the end of the weekend. If anyone wants all the video I took, to edit it or whatever, ask me, and I could send you the whole video, after I capture it.

Pictures:

DSC05189Small.jpg

DSC05190Small.jpg

DSC05192Small.jpg

DSC05206Small.jpg

DSC05208Small.jpg

Sorry these are the only pictures that came out ok. Its hard taking pics at night.
Can everyone else please share the videos/pictures they took on Friday.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
thats a lot of grande prix........we had a third hat at the race day.......so where is the 4 corners at? im familiar with the south south side......like frankfort........its literally the last city in the suburbs....like i leave work and 5 secodns later in in the country.......... how im familiar with lagrange road aka rt. 45......???

I

imported_1fastGTP

wow def. a awesome show of prixs 2 nite sucked that every 1 left so soon but eh it was pretty sweet 2 see every 1 and whats been done 2 there prixs lately i kinda left early as well 2 catch the show for SAW 2 pshhh depressing how they leave it for another but its worth seeing if u have seen the 1st 1 but yea ttyl

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Originally posted by bigsammoe@Oct 29 2005, 10:06 AM
hahaha YEAH! 

note" how he goes after eric because he is just as big as him and every one eles was 2 feet taller!
[snapback]102605[/snapback]​

No matter how dumb I think that kid is I have to give him the fact that he does have balls going after 30 people but hey! Nevermind he is just an idiot! :lolsign:

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by bigsammoe@Oct 29 2005, 10:06 AM
hahaha YEAH! 

note" how he goes after eric because he is just as big as him and every one eles was 2 feet taller!
[snapback]102605[/snapback]​

I probably could have took both of those little tikes on. His partner in crime seemed like he didnt want anything to do with with Mr. Mouth at that point in time

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info