3800 GOOD TIME TONIGHT

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
sooo was that any one that was pulled over white GTP? hopefully not! well i had a blast ! sorry to the white sho for not rascing agin! iam glad we had a good turn out and cant wait for the vid with the gay ricer boy! well iam going to bed
" why shock it ,when you can domanite it!"
as eating food' he posted his pictures of his _______!
"YEA 4 BANNGER' Say it to my face!

ahhh good times hope to do it agin!

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by syP@Oct 29 2005, 01:09 AM
hahah i cant believe i started ALL THAT SHIT..

all i said was "YEAH!"

thats it!!

ricer_OWNED
[snapback]102579[/snapback]​
i wonder what he actully thought he was going to do , im sure anyone would of stomped this kid if he actully attacked someone, i think he was like 5'1
and 30 guys half of us being pretty big guys,and a car club....we should of done it like the mentos commercial and just picked that car up with the kid in it,

that kid defined"owned"

I

imported_1fastGTP

that was 2 funny pretty much all the ilgpc members were looken at each other in question if this guy

A. wants 2 be a hardass and get his asskicked while trying 2 impress his butt buddy next 2 him? not 2 mention his "friend" was like wtf u doen im not fighten.
B. 2 prove a point that his car was the slowest of all ours by driven back n forth.
C. just hasnt taken that dildo out of his ass from when him and his butt buddy got it on.

that was an ammusing time tho :)

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Oct 29 2005, 03:17 AM
that was 2 funny pretty much all the ilgpc members were looken at each other in question if this guy

A. wants 2 be a hardass and get his asskicked while trying 2 impress his butt buddy next 2 him? not 2 mention his "friend" was like wtf u doen im not fighten.
B. 2 prove a point that his car was the slowest of all ours by driven back n forth.
C. just hasnt taken that dildo out of his ass from when him and his butt buddy got it on.

that was an ammusing time tho :)
[snapback]102593[/snapback]​
your kinda anal im guessing,

"thats gross"-dumb and dumberer

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
Happy B-day!!!! It was nice to meet more of you guys. where did that arguement come from? I want to see the vid, I was next to the silver SS the whole time.

I had fun!!! the trip home was fun as well. we deffinately have to have another cruise soon.

whose up for Byron this sunday???? I got my Fbody done.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Originally posted by GTPPWR@Oct 29 2005, 08:40 AM
Happy B-day!!!!  It was nice to meet more of you guys.  where did that arguement come from?  I want to see the vid, I was next to the silver SS the whole time. 

I had fun!!!  the trip home was fun as well.  we deffinately have to have another cruise soon. 

whose up for Byron this sunday???? I got my Fbody done.
[snapback]102599[/snapback]​

Yeah that was fun! :D I thought I would have taken an ls1 out, not be basically even to 120ish :eek:

Originally posted by GTPPWR@Oct 29 2005, 08:33 PM
party, will you be at byron tomarrow?  next time we race....bring your car up here.

Mike is Mikes3.
[snapback]102642[/snapback]​
as much as i want to go i don't think i'll be there. Hopefully tomorrow im going to bring the car over to rons house to get the cat cut out and tuned again (new 02 sensor and 02's are at 1000) but i will be there next weekend (dont know what day yet)

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by bigsammoe@Oct 29 2005, 05:21 PM
hahaha eric i guess we were right! and the funny thing "tony" i think his name one 04-05 loud as GTP sliver just said he got out of a ticket at court that day hahaahh

how bad did u get it>?
[snapback]102630[/snapback]​

I got off Scott free at court. That was for a whole other mishap about a year ago. This one costed me over $5,000 to get out of w/o getting any suspensions otherwise I most likely would have not been there that night. Thank GOD it's over.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info