3800 Had my first appointment today :)

Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Oct 28 2005, 04:04 PM
I am diffently pregnant,  :lolsign: I am due around the 1st of June......got to hear the baby's heart beat 2 twice.......188 a minute......it was so cool to see everything.....think it is finally sinking in now  that I actually have seen the baby.....

OH and ALEX.......The doctor didn't see a pony tail on the screen  :lolsign:
[snapback]102557[/snapback]​

OH!!! Yeah Lynn! I'm so excited. Doesn't it look like a teddy gram? I cried at the first ultrasound, not this one for some reason. Just smiles ear to ear. Now, you need to have a girl too.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Oct 28 2005, 06:41 PM
Yeah I had tears in my eyes.......but then I started shaking.....I guess it was just sunk in.......

Hale said we are going to have a boy......so he can bang all the other baby girls in the club..............lol........you know hale.......
[snapback]102566[/snapback]​

Right. Ill teach my girl to use and abuse him. :lolsign:

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Oct 31 2005, 10:46 AM
yeah ok paige is going to kick all ass she is already biting kids at her daycare LOL Hale is having a boy since there is all girl being born soon we are due for a boy LOL thats my prediction...
[snapback]102719[/snapback]​

Haha... Will just hugs all the girls at his daycare... already its starting..

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Oct 31 2005, 10:46 AM
yeah ok paige is going to kick all ass she is already biting kids at her daycare LOL Hale is having a boy since there is all girl being born soon we are due for a boy LOL thats my prediction...
[snapback]102719[/snapback]​

They all go through that dang biting stage... coarse its sad when they start coming home with the bite mark and they aren't the giver anymore... then they start pinching to

I see'em do it my does home daycare... shshheshh lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info