3800 tinting laws in illinois?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Fish@Oct 27 2005, 12:58 AM
NO tint on the windshield and front windows.

ANY on the back windows.
[snapback]102303[/snapback]​
he's right , but a good idea alot of shops will tell u is
go limo in the back(90)
40 in the front, just dark not noticably very dark
dark enough unless u have a silver faced stereo u will not see the radio

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
You can thank my dad for that law. A while ago him and his partner had pulled over a car with complete tints, his partner walked up to the car and not being able to see anybody in the car got a shotgun blast to the stomache, he did survive. My dad fought for years to get there to be a law about tints and finally did it.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by 00GTPSC@Oct 27 2005, 02:29 AM
You can thank my dad for that law.  A while ago him and his partner had pulled over a car with complete tints, his partner walked up to the car and not being able to see anybody in the car got a shotgun blast to the stomache, he did survive. My dad fought for years to get there to be a law about tints and finally did it.
[snapback]102308[/snapback]​

This is what i was talking about the last time tint was posted.........

F

fpdsniper

So, you always drive with your windows down? You'll get caught eventually. Yeah, I'm an Illinois Police Officer. My rule on tint is this: Can I see you and what you're doing? Warning. Can I not see you and what you're doing? Ticket. Did you try and pull a fast one by rolling down the windows when you saw me? Ticket. I also practice what I preach. My GTP has tinted windows, but you can still easily see inside. If you do this, you probably won't get much of a problem from your local authorities. You may, however, run into an officer that will ticket you anyway. Can't do anything about that, but they are usually the minority.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info