3800 Pics of my 98 GTP

D

Dom87SS

took some pics and never got around to hosting and posting them. finally did it, so i thought id share. its pretty stock, so there isnt much to see over any other GTP. but let me know what you think.

stock with black inlays front and rear
gtp019rk.jpg

gtp026xn.jpg

gtp072pa.jpg

gtp148ug.jpg

gtp239xa.jpg

anyway thats my daily driver. will be doing mods exterior stuff in the future. gonna focus on engine stuff for next year mostly.

D

Dom87SS

sd hood, sd chin spoiler, gen II SLP spolier (or daytona), tinted windows, "GTP" third brake light, 18's of some sort (still trying to find a clean chrome 5 spoke rim, need to have by spring time) im gonna get a GTX cat-back so i'll have the SLP tips on the back, im doing a HID conversion through a company most people never heard of, removed GTP badges on the side and replace with the one i have on the trunk. all i can think of now. im sure there is more.

i really like my cyberwhites. still have to do some adjustment tothem (a little low, as they were way high before). but very nice lights for clear, dry days. in the rain the blue/white doesnt help much.

D

Dom87SS

wow first time seeing 077's on a green one with tints. not too bad. but i think ill keep lookin around. i do have till spring time to get my 18's. last resort will be 077's. actually can you post up some pics or email them to me ( [email protected] )of the car. id like to see what the grills, rims tints and everythign else looks like. i cant seem to find many forest green metallic 2 doors to compare to.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info