3800 DHP Powertuner blues

Starfire

Sep 30, 2008
Lemont
Originally posted by rob@Oct 24 2005, 07:56 PM
Well I recieved my Powertuner today :)  I noted no software :(  Tryed to log on to the supplyed registration forum. Both the gvm6.com/forums (INVALID) Then I tryed the DHP support address and it sent me to GP Club???????

I dont know if its me or what. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?
[snapback]102033[/snapback]​

Got mine today too, just remove the /fourms and I got there fine. Don't know why it says that, but still waiting for the email back.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Did you read the sheet of paper in the box ? I know its there, I packed it.

It specifically states to REGISTER, then send the info the helpdesk [email protected]

Turn around time is ~24 hours (if not sooner) to get your account activated. Also, as per the sheet, the software is available on the forum once the account is activated as well your 1.5 file will be made available to you at the same time .......

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by beyerch@Oct 24 2005, 09:06 PM
Did you read the sheet of paper in the box ?  I know its there, I packed it.

It specifically states to REGISTER, then send the info the helpdesk [email protected] 

Turn around time is ~24 hours (if not sooner)  to get your account activated.  Also, as per the sheet, the software is available on the forum once the account is activated as well your 1.5 file will be made available to you at the same time .......
[snapback]102040[/snapback]​

Yes. I couldnt log on the the REGISTATION site you prescribed. The gmv6pcm.com/forums URL. Im going too try what starfire said.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list