3800 well seeing as this is getting poular

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Oct 20 2005, 11:37 PM
maybe.... i live a ways a way......what exactly goes on there anyway?
[snapback]101765[/snapback]​
not much ... not much at all there is racing a few miles away, but most people meet up there, theres always people there, the least ive seen is maybe 30 to 40 cars just bull shiting, somthing to end the night, thats why i perfer to do it a little later, but i guess some people have bed times, so i think that time works

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
8:30pm is my bedtime!!!! Hey anyone down for Hooters?? I'm going to the one on 95th and Cicero. There's a new girl working there and she's hot and I'm tryin to hollar at her so I'll be there with my boy the one with the SRT-4 that came with me last time to 4 corners.

Leo

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Oct 21 2005, 09:07 AM
8:30pm is my bedtime!!!! Hey anyone down for Hooters?? I'm going to the one on 95th and Cicero. There's a new girl working there and she's hot and I'm tryin to hollar at her so I'll be there with my boy the one with the SRT-4 that came with me last time to 4 corners.

Leo
[snapback]101791[/snapback]​
wear PROTECTION this time....... :lolsign: :lolsign:

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Oct 21 2005, 09:07 AM

Leo
[snapback]101791[/snapback]​

Leo,

When are you planning on going?? LMK.

Francisco

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by xierxior@Oct 22 2005, 08:01 PM
I think I'll stop by again.. whos that guy I raced at the end of the night last week? I don't want to list your mods but you said you where out of tune
[snapback]101931[/snapback]​
yeah thats me , that was fucked up what happen , basicly, i kept leaning out more and more the faster i got, and pulse width shot up to almost max, and the car shuddred and basicly almost stalled at 5500 to 5600, that sound was pretty fucked up, its a little better, it doesnt stall and sputter at the high end, but i think im just about out of injector,

but yeah ur car pulled pretty nice and caught up with me basicly the last half, if yeah want to go again some time thats cool id like to see how much of an improvement, ive made, but i still need to mess with my timing commander, i only have 15 * at wot, ill probly see yeah next week

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST+Oct 25 2005, 07:42 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-shaferz
@Oct 24 2005, 02:00 PM
See you guys there.  I expect to be there by 10ish.  :)
[snapback]102003[/snapback]​

That's too early we usually meet up around 11 or 11:30ish.
[snapback]102060[/snapback]​
[/b]
guys honestly this weekend is the biggest party weekend at every bar and club
i wont be at 4 corners, plus it supposed to be really fuckin cold out, if anyone is up for going downtown , my gf is a bartender and has shit loads of flyers and heres about partys for everyweekend, ill list later on it's on post of shit to , mostly everything is bound to costume.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info