3800 Asking for some Assitance

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Originally posted by UnvmyGTP03@Oct 19 2005, 09:07 PM
I got NGK Spark Plugs, MSD Coils and Wires, 3.4" Pulley, 2sets of Gatorbelts, I should be getting my KVR Crossdrilled Rotors on Monday, i also got Hawk Performance Brakes, as well im waiting for my Springs to come in. Im also getting my new Rims on Monday also.  :blink:
[snapback]101681[/snapback]​

ahhh i remember those days!! :lolsign:

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I have a corporate show going on at work for the next few weeks, so I'm a little touch 'n go for planning. I can probably do the springs this weekend. Saturday, I have some projects in the morning, then I am filling in for a rep that's out at work, then I'm going to a halloween party...so Sat's shot.

Sunday I'm free...I think. I've done many spring swaps, and other suspension work. You may want to wait to put them on until you get new struts (factory ones are shot between 10K-20K), and front strut mounts, but if you really want to put the lowering springs on stock struts I can do it.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Oct 20 2005, 04:56 PM
I have a corporate show going on at work for the next few weeks, so I'm a little touch 'n go for planning. I can probably do the springs this weekend. Saturday, I have some projects in the morning, then I am filling in for a rep that's out at work, then I'm going to a halloween party...so Sat's shot.

Sunday I'm free...I think. I've done many spring swaps, and other suspension work. You may want to wait to put them on until you get new struts (factory ones are shot between 10K-20K), and front strut mounts, but if you really want to put the lowering springs on stock struts I can do it.
[snapback]101740[/snapback]​
why o why o why did u order msd coils, there is nothing wrong with are coil packs
there very good infact and msd's have a higher failure rate, if u can return those before u put them on u can save ur self a couple of bucks, there basicly an apperance mod, and a very expensive one at that,

i can help with most electronics, i dont sparks tho, i have raven 4 that, he does them pretty quick,
id wait 4 ron to be available, hes pretty good all around with the gp

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info