3800 Did anyone get Sox tickets?

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
White Sox tickets went on sale today at noon and I was on ticketmaster right away. I tried to buy 4 tickets for game 2 but somehow they all sold out in like 3 minutes. Either that or they didn't have 4 open seats together. I find that a little hard to believe. I was planning on keeping 2 and selling the others. I went on stubhub.com and ebay last night and people were already selling tickets. That doesn't make sense to me because they didn't go on sale until noon today. I realize that season ticket holders probably have priority access to tickets but some of these tickets were in the nose bleed sections. So I dunno if those were scams or what. I'm just a little dissapointed I wasn't able to get tickets.

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
chances of getting tickets were going to be very slim no matter how fast you were on their. They were only releasing like 5000 tickets to the public and the rest were for season ticket holders ( from both teams ) other MLB teams, corporations, sponosers, and of course the BROKERS!!!!!!!!!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by ZC 2K GTP@Oct 19 2005, 05:10 PM
Lucky for me my mother in law is a season ticket holders and has to work that day :eek:. I'll be at game 2 lower level with my daughter. :D
[snapback]101671[/snapback]​

I heard on mancow that people that bought season tickets and were promised world series tickets (if they got there) are now NOT promised them. They will be first come, first serve since they want non season ticket holders to see the game too. (and cough up more money)

Way to treat your fans. :rolleyes: <_<

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by Fish+Oct 20 2005, 08:11 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ZC 2K GTP
@Oct 19 2005, 05:10 PM
Lucky for me my mother in law is a season ticket holders and has to work that day :eek:. I'll be at game 2 lower level with my daughter. :D

I heard on mancow that people that bought season tickets and were promised world series tickets (if they got there) are now NOT promised them. They will be first come, first serve since they want non season ticket holders to see the game too. (and cough up more money)

[snapback]101699[/snapback]​
[/b]

once again he can't resist another sox thread!!!!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by xplicitt+Oct 20 2005, 08:44 AM-->
Originally posted by Fish@Oct 20 2005, 08:11 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ZC 2K GTP

[snapback]101701[/snapback]​
[/b]

I post something I hear and you have to attack me. Its kinda hard NOT to hear shit since its on every goddamn radio station. You sir, are refuckingtarded.

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by Fish+Oct 20 2005, 08:47 AM-->
Originally posted by xplicitt@Oct 20 2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Fish@Oct 20 2005, 08:11 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ZC 2K GTP

[snapback]101701[/snapback]​

I post something I hear and you have to attack me. Its kinda hard NOT to hear shit since its on every goddamn radio station. You sir, are refuckingtarded.
[snapback]101702[/snapback]​
[/b]

Attacking you?? LOL!! Whatever dude, why dont you go crawl in a hole until baseball season is over and then you can find something else to b!tch about!!! All you do is cry about how much you hate the MLB but everytime a thread pops up either here or at clubgp that raw stench of yours is in the air!!!

Have a nice day!! :D

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Now why should I do that?? I can bitch now. Hell, why not make it about you and rocky. The 2 most arrogant bitches around these parts as of late. (hell, I just named every sox fan with that arrogant comment)

Since you and rocky MUST make a comment in every sox thread I post in, I even dare say "Go winning chicago teams" in one of them, you 2 have to open your mouth and let the bullshit fly.

Hell, if you even paid attention in all of my ramblings, you might have even gotten a clue that its dumbfuck ghetto trash like yourselves that deter people like me from major league baseball. Id rather hang out with the homosexual cub fans than you trashbags.

But hey, what do I know. I dont like baseball. I only know the sport and played the sport. And goto minor leage games, but still. What do I know. :rolleyes:

So if you must, feel free to add onto more of your "smart" posts.

No, YOU, have a nice day. Im going to bed. :p

*edit* I dont hate all of you sox fans. Alex, Denise exc. And not all cub fans are gay. Just like to stereotype for the stereotypical people said above.*edit*

And if you must know, I will cheer the sox on since it will be nice to have a winning something team in chicago besides the fagball Fire. :lolsign:

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
White Sox
Season ticket may not be pass to Series

October 20, 2005

It sounded like a sure-fire way to get World Series tickets: Sign up for 2006 season tickets, and the golden tickets would be yours.

But due to an "overwhelming'' response to the promotion, which ended Tuesday, the Sox will not be able to guarantee World Series tickets to every fan who tried to sign up for the offer, even if they applied before the Tuesday afternoon deadline.

"The demand will exceed the supply we have,'' said Scott Reifert, Sox spokesman. Several thousand fans attempted to secure the offer.

Reifert said Sox sales staff will contact fans by noon Friday if the team can process their orders and provide them World Series tickets. Orders will be filled based on when Sox fans got their orders in.

Monday night, Patrick Caraher, of Munster, Ind., signed up online to pay more than $2,000 for two lower-deck season tickets -- and tickets to all four home World Series games. Or at least he thought. As of Wednesday evening, he still hadn't heard whether he will get them.

"I've been on pins and needles the last couple of days,'' he said. "It's driving me crazy.''

Dave Newbart

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Oct 20 2005, 10:10 AM
Now why should I do that?? I can bitch now. Hell, why not make it about you and rocky. The 2 most arrogant bitches around these parts as of late. (hell, I just named every sox fan with that arrogant comment)

Since you and rocky MUST make a comment in every sox thread I post in, I even dare say "Go winning chicago teams" in one of them, you 2 have to open your mouth and let the bullshit fly.

Hell, if you even paid attention in all of my ramblings, you might have even gotten a clue that its dumbfuck ghetto trash like yourselves that deter people like me from major league baseball. Id rather hang out with the homosexual cub fans than you trashbags.

But hey, what do I know. I dont like baseball. I only know the sport and played the sport. And goto minor leage games, but still. What do I know.  :rolleyes:

So if you must, feel free to add onto more of your "smart" posts.

No, YOU, have a nice day. Im going to bed.  :p

*edit* I dont hate all of you sox fans. Alex, Denise exc. And not all cub fans are gay. Just like to stereotype for the stereotypical people said above.*edit*

And if you must know, I will cheer the sox on since it will be nice to have a winning something team in chicago besides the fagball Fire.  :lolsign:
[snapback]101707[/snapback]​

nighty-night.... Waive your rainbow flag proud!!!!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info