3800 need little advice

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
LONG STORY SHORT!
i got 91,000 bucks on my 18th bday last dec 4th, to this date i have 52Gs i spent almost 17Gs and thats including my 16G impala! my mom has spent the rest! her name is on the account also, so should i move it to a different bank and just take her BS and possibly kicking me out or just keep gettin screwed! ALSO note i need 30 gs in 2007 for my UTI school bill! so go figure like under 25Gs when i get done with school! i dont know what to do some one help!

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
If you're the sole person who received the money, then I would highly suggest you move your money to another bank. I understand that your mother is important to you and I would give her some money but that's more than what is called for.

I'm glad to see that your intent is to use the money for your education. Keep that in mind.

There will be a major fall out. I'm aware of that but I'm also looking at your future, which includes your mother. I would hope you're mother would see that as well.

Best of luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list