Regular
Dec 16, 2008
East Peoria
I am thinking about selling the whole set up. Look at list below

ZEX dry nitrous kit with 55, 65, 75 jets
10 pound bottle with nitrous gage attached
ZEX bottle heater
ZEX purge solenoid
Autometer electric nitrous gage(sport comp)
Custom bottle holder. This way you don't have to drill holes into the trunck. It attaches where the spare tire is. I have had no problems with this. But you still have to drill a hole for the nitrous hose.

Everything includes all the wiring and all the hoses. Even some extra hoses that I did not use. I would like to sell without shipping because the bottle has 8 pounds left in it. I have no problem going up to chicago to deliver it. I usually go up there twice a month, I live in East Peoria. But if you want it shipped I will ship. It is still on the car right now and I will take detailed pictures when I take it off so you can see how it is installed on the car right now. This kit has been used for about two years and I have a 99 GTP.

The only thing that is not included is the throttle body spacer. You will have to buy one of those if you want to install the jet behind the throttle body. I also have no problem helping you to install it. So let me know, I think it all cost me over $1000 dollars so the asking price is $600 OBO.

$

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• K
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list