3800 ATTN: RjaZGtP (rich)

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Rob-

First off I got your pm and responded ok...

And second of all of course I can smoke that Neon! :D
Hopefully after this week we will see the car in the high 12's but that is all depending if I can get all my parts on and tune it by the 23rd.

But I have to admit that driving that SRT-4 is a lot of fun and a turbo is definitely cooler than a blower...

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by zeez gtp@Oct 13 2005, 11:49 AM
Not to much man,

I love the neon, I just can't wait to mod it up.
[snapback]100989[/snapback]​

companies other than mopar make parts for them?

cuz i was talking to a guy that had one in the high twelves but it took him a stage 2 (or 3 maybe i dont recall) with turbo toys to do it. which was a few grand just for that stuff.

Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Oct 13 2005, 12:28 PM
It pisses me off how cheep all the parts are for that car and how much more the parts are for our GP's...
[snapback]100998[/snapback]​

Thats exactly how I feel about my Lt1 impala...dawm parts cost an arm and a leg plus put that to a heavy ass car and unless you dump some serious $$$ into it you'll be stuck in the 13's :angry:

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by zeez gtp@Oct 13 2005, 12:08 PM
ya, there are tons of companies that make parts for them. Almost to many companies. stage 2 with slicks can get you into high twelves. stage 2 with toys is only 1300 bucks. it's not bad for straight out of the box power.
[snapback]100993[/snapback]​

maybe it was bigger than stage 2 then? the guy said his whole setup cost like 4k or so.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info