3800 reptile 4 sale

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Looking to sell a Bearded Dragon. She is a cross between and orange and a german giant. She is about 20 inches long,very docile and good eater. Includes a 55 gallon tank and stand. Along with everything you would need to house her. Also have 2k lobster roachs that would go with her, if you wanted them. If not i'll sell them off seperatly.

Looking to get 200 for her.

I

imported_GraFFix

I might be able to do that also...I have a tank for a dragon already. but i liked the thought of a 55g so could put hales and mine together...my guy needs a GF :)

But i could take the the beardie...lmk what you want for her. and also just for kicks let me know what u want for the whole setup

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by gtphale@Oct 12 2005, 04:48 PM
Looking to sell a Bearded Dragon. She is a cross between and orange and a german giant. She is about 20 inches long,very docile and good eater. Includes a 55 gallon tank and stand. Along with everything you would need to house her. Also have 2k lobster roachs that would go with her, if you wanted them. If not i'll sell them off seperatly.

[snapback]100858[/snapback]​

I thought he was getting rid of Lynn till I saw the docile part........... :eek:

yea its good being far, far away............. :lolsign:

GTP4ME

Regular
Apr 28, 2008
Originally posted by gtphale@Oct 12 2005, 03:48 PM

[snapback]100858[/snapback]​

I found the name quite amusing. I used to have a neighbor that we called the Bearded Dragon. She was fat with a beard, that say's it all. :lolsign: It's almost as if you were describing her. :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info