3800 Mercury Marauder goes down on Archer

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Just like it says raced a guy in Marauder yesterday and boy was he surprised. I wish I had a camera with me so i could have taken a picture of his face. We were at a light it turned green and off he went just wanted to see if he was down for a race. So I pull up next to him at the next light and I rev my car and he looks over and nods i was like ok. Waiting at the light and it finally turns green and we both take off and as I jump a car length and on him and kept going. We get to the next light and he looks over and gives me a thumbs up. I wanted to go at it again and this time allow him to get the jump and come back from behind and win but he turned off and i kept going towards Cicero.

Leo

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Oct 11 2005, 09:01 PM-->
What color was the car?  I now a guy who lives around cicero and archer w one....

Mexican guy in his 40-50s.......Hes a cop but use to have a turbo Mustang that was pretty damm fast.....high 11s I think.
[snapback]100694[/snapback]​
[/b]

This guy was a white guy in his mid 30's early 40's. The car was black and i guess the guy was just cruising but that changed real fast.

<!--QuoteBegin-SaturdaysGS
@Oct 11 2005, 11:23 PM
Nice Leo!

Im also interested in the color, I know of a Black one, older guy, its CSC'd and has a banner on the windshield, saw it on 111th and Kedzie. Then a Silver one I raced at the begining of summer from 80-130? He wasn't too happy when I pulled away slowly.
[snapback]100712[/snapback]​

I believe the car was stock it just sounded nice until WOT and then all you heard was my car instead. :lolsign:

Leo

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by syP@Oct 12 2005, 02:07 PM
what mods you got done to her now
[snapback]100821[/snapback]​

Here you go Syp.

On the car now:
3.4 pulley
Autolite 104's gapped at 55
Thrasher CAI
Headers with complete exhaust

Go fast mods to come:
DHP
Rockers 1.9's the whole package
ZZP Intercooler
Throttle Body
3.25 and 3.0
Brembo kit(I need to stop)

Apperance Mods as of right now:
Street scene grills
Custom Black wheels...courtesy of me
SLP Gen 2 spoiler
Working on the guages since the pillar pod doesn't work, Sinr247 you were right.

Apperance mods to come:
SD Ram Air Carbon Fiber hood
All my decals
18" black racing rims(not sure what brand yet but will get them next spring)
Full suspension kit.

All in all I have a big list to fullfill and alot of OT to do to accomplish this. I plan to break 12.9's next year and still be able to put my car in a car show.

Leo

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by syP@Oct 13 2005, 10:26 AM
very nice leo.... very nice..

i cant wait for this summer... we will cruise.
[snapback]100976[/snapback]​

Most definitely my friend we could tag team some unsuspecting racers. If you have never done that its the Bomb...I did that once with Alfredo and a WRX not only did the WRX lose to 1 GTP but he lost to 2 GTP's. I don't condone or recommend you do this unless your with someone that knows the limits of his or her car.

Leo

Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST+Oct 13 2005, 12:26 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Oct 13 2005, 10:26 AM

Most definitely my friend we could tag team some unsuspecting racers. If you have never done that its the Bomb...I did that once with Alfredo and a WRX not only did the WRX lose to 1 GTP but he lost to 2 GTP's. I don't condone or recommend you do this unless your with someone that knows the limits of his or her car.

Leo
[snapback]100997[/snapback]​
[/b]

Leo I hope to catch you one of these days in the city to try that whip of yours against my GS. Sounds like your car runs strong....All I have is a cia but nevertheless i'tll be nice to catch a fellow member out in the city :p

Might even catch me on my super slow impala :unsure:

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by smknL67+Oct 14 2005, 01:19 AM-->
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Oct 13 2005, 12:26 PM

Leo

Leo I hope to catch you one of these days in the city to try that whip of yours against my GS. Sounds like your car runs strong....All I have is a cia but nevertheless i'tll be nice to catch a fellow member out in the city :p

[snapback]101097[/snapback]​
[/b]

I'm down whenever homie you'll find me on Archer Friday and Saturday nights or if you want hit me up and we could meet somewhere. Thats cool I'll run your GS my kid brother has a Joseph Aboude edition GS. I've never ran an Impala so I'll take a crack at it.

<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Oct 14 2005, 02:18 AM
aww man leo... i can just picture that shit now..

you got my number right brother?
[snapback]101100[/snapback]​

Yes my friend I have your number and I also have a good racing spot for a video so next summer its on like donkey kong. We need to set something up towards Lake Shore Drive we could hit the tunnel(Wacker Dr) thats the shit

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST+Oct 14 2005, 07:38 AM-->
Originally posted by smknL67@Oct 14 2005, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Oct 13 2005, 12:26 PM

Leo

[snapback]101097[/snapback]​

I'm down whenever homie you'll find me on Archer Friday and Saturday nights or if you want hit me up and we could meet somewhere. Thats cool I'll run your GS my kid brother has a Joseph Aboude edition GS. I've never ran an Impala so I'll take a crack at it.

<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Oct 14 2005, 02:18 AM
aww man leo... i can just picture that shit now..

you got my number right brother?
[snapback]101100[/snapback]​

Yes my friend I have your number and I also have a good racing spot for a video so next summer its on like donkey kong. We need to set something up towards Lake Shore Drive we could hit the tunnel(Wacker Dr) thats the shit
[snapback]101102[/snapback]​
[/b]
ok ....stop i dont care if ur cruising wacker is fucking dangerouis, i spend 4 to 5 hours a day driving down that strip at the docks, ive seen some stupid shit happen all the time with just normal drivers, if u have no buisness down there dont go there , there is no straight aways, its all concrete and bums everywhere, and it smells like piss and crap depending on wehre u stand, they rob everything, they caught a lady climbing in a panel truck last week. stick to lsd

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by my97gtp@Oct 20 2005, 09:17 PM
nice kill man.  I love the way those cars look but they arent as fast as i thought they were.  They wer built to be like the 94-96 impala ss but really arent much faster.  They only run like a mid 15.  Not bad for a huge car but they look like they should be so muhc faster.
[snapback]101751[/snapback]​
i thought it was based off the lincoln contantal, i think there mid 14's

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info