3800 1 more thing

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by CoolGTX+Oct 17 2005, 09:58 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Jashgtp
@Oct 17 2005, 09:04 PM
congrads to ever got this...hope you enjoy cause i def already had plans to get it painted at the shop...so later
[snapback]101422[/snapback]​
sorry jash

last time I "try" to help out this guy... :angry:
[snapback]101427[/snapback]​
[/b]

help out what guy. i know you aint talking about me

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Originally posted by Jashgtp@Oct 12 2005, 07:41 PM
I want it .... and i would like some more pics....can you email to

[email protected]

Just to make sure it is a MPD F1 spolier correct??

If so .. do you want paypal or whatever you want.

Thanks..

let me know im usually over at clubgp so prob would be better to call me

Name is Josh email me and ill send you my cell number
[snapback]100889[/snapback]​

If he does not want it..then i do!!!!! PM and let me know...

J

Jashgtp

what are you talking about...

i was just congradulating whoever got it...i dont know who got it..

im sure they will be happy with it ..becuase after seeing snoops pics...i def know that this is prob the best looking spoiler availbe for our cars..imo:)

sorry if my comment sounded umm i dont know...i hate internet its hard to express your conotation

i added later so say peace..because im not from IL .. from VA so actually no ton these boards regurally

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by Jashgtp@Oct 19 2005, 12:01 AM
what are you talking about...

i was just congradulating whoever got it...i dont know who got it..

im sure they will be happy with it ..becuase after seeing snoops pics...i def know that this is prob the best looking spoiler availbe for our cars..imo:)

sorry if my comment sounded umm i dont know...i hate internet its hard to express your conotation

i added later so say peace..because im not from IL .. from VA so actually no ton these boards regurally
[snapback]101575[/snapback]​

no no no no no no. not you josh, i wasnt talking to you on my last post. i was talking to coolgtx, not you. we are cool peeps to me. i was wondering who the hell gtx was talking to. who did he help out thats all. i am very sorry for the confusion dude. but i definently wasnt talking to you dude. take care josh, and i am very sorry again for the spoiler and the confusion dude. take care

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info