3800 Exhust Question

This might have been asked before but i cant find it...I have a 01 gtp with a CAI and 3.4 mod. pulley.... Im looking to around x-mas time when i have more money to get an exhust.....I want it to be a deep and loud as a v6 could get....Wheres a good place to get it done and how much $$ does it usually cost.....I just want as close to a deep loud muscle sound to it....

I

imported_1fastGTP

i have slp loudmouth and i love it its a very deep throaty sound with no rasp at all i have a cai with 3.4 and dhp and its amazing my buddy has the same with no mufflers which is loud as all hell but its not as good sounding mine costed 300 new from a friend that crashed his prix :( but otherwise there like 500 well hope that helps.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Oct 9 2005, 11:13 PM
i have slp loudmouth and i love it its a very deep throaty sound with no rasp at all i have a cai with 3.4 and dhp and its amazing my buddy has the same with no mufflers which is loud as all hell but its not as good sounding mine costed 300 new from a friend that crashed his prix :( but otherwise there like 500 well hope that helps.
[snapback]100434[/snapback]​

if u wnat loud and mean sounding get open headers, or an exhaust cutout

i think most of you heard my car(the blue two door gtp) iwasnt in the bracket just the test and tune part on sunday

i got some looks and a guy in a 87 monte asked"WHAT THE FUCK DO U HAVE IN THAT" i laughed ... then i saw my time slip and i cried a little

i dont suggest anyone get the yokahama 420 tires there garbage i mean garbage
im giving them two more days then im takin'em back maybe cause there new but it didnt matter what the psi was they wouldnt grip for shit i tried 28 25 22 and 21 and no change in 60' best was a 2.4 when i ran my 13.7

i really miss my bald goodyear rsa (1.9 60")
anyone else run these tires

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Originally posted by sinr247@Oct 10 2005, 07:13 PM

i dont suggest anyone get the yokahama 420 tires there garbage i mean garbage
im giving them two more days then im takin'em back maybe cause there new but it didnt matter what the psi was they wouldnt grip for shit i tried 28 25 22 and 21 and no change in 60' best was a 2.4 when i ran my 13.7 

i really miss my bald goodyear rsa (1.9 60")
anyone else run these tires
[snapback]100515[/snapback]​

I have had YK420's on both my GTP and now my MR2. Tell you the truth i like them. they need to be cleaned off with a good burnout to grip well though. In the MR2 i have a really hard time getting the back end loose with them. They are all season tires, so you cant expect the world from them, but for all season tires they are prety damn good. IMO they are a hell of a lot better than the stock RSA's.

BC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info