3800 US41 Race Day 10-09-05

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Not much talk about this topic, so I thought I'd bring it up. Seems less and less participants every year. I remember the time in Byron when we had 60+ cars. Let's keep the tradition alive!!

Who's going this time around? Is ZZP going to be there? Convoy? Anyone sponsoring our event?

I recommend whoever hasnt been to the track to convoy with a group. That place is real to miss since it is hidden and the turn off is unmarked.

J.E.T.

Racing:

Denise - coordinator
J.E.T.
CoolGTX
tonscompg04
sinr247
2K3RedGhost
mybluegtp
chipmonk212121
dole21
BigJermGTP
2000gpgt
rion02GTP
framos242

Convoy - undetermined.

Hindsdale Oasis ? Hinsdale Oasis

PICS of race day!!
US41 ILGPC Race Day

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
I don't think ZZP will be there, sucks they got rained out a couple weeks ago. We have a couple of prizes from them though. And everyone seemed to be okay with doing the whole $10-15 to get into the brackets and split the pot with 1st and 2nd place bracket winners.. I will be there, not racing though just coordinating! :)

I plan on coming down and racing. I dont know many of you personally but I can always meet up somewhere with everyone.

When you know, post where and when your all meeting up. Im sure there will be a few different groups driving up together but post up so I can see if there are any spots on the way.

I live in Montgomery, its right near Aurora, so if anyone is in the area let me know and we can head out.

Jeremy

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 2000gpgt@Oct 6 2005, 06:46 PM
I will be there racing:) Chipmounk give me a call when you find out the time for the convoy
[snapback]100131[/snapback]​

well im going ,but dont know bout running, apperntly no one owns a scanner and wants to make money tuning my car, and im getting about 4 mpg at idle and about 34 at cruise, so i have major fueling issues that need to get delt with

CAN ANYONE TUNE A AFC...I DONT HAVE A SCANNER, I THINK IVE BEEN POSTING THIS FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF, ANY ONE WANT TO MAKE MONEY DOING THIS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE .. IS THERE ANY HOPE

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by sinr247+Oct 6 2005, 07:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-2000gpgt
@Oct 6 2005, 06:46 PM
I will be there racing:) Chipmounk give me a call when you find out the time for the convoy

well im going ,but dont know bout running, apperntly no one owns a scanner and wants to make money tuning my car, and im getting about 4 mpg at idle and about 34 at cruise, so i have major fueling issues that need to get delt with

CAN ANYONE TUNE A AFC...I DONT HAVE A SCANNER, I THINK IVE BEEN POSTING THIS FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF, ANY ONE WANT TO MAKE MONEY DOING THIS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE .. IS THERE ANY HOPE
[snapback]100143[/snapback]​
[/b]

you could have saved up for that scanner by now, or powertuner :unsure: :)

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Oct 6 2005, 08:24 PM-->
Originally posted by sinr247@Oct 6 2005, 07:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-2000gpgt
@Oct 6 2005, 06:46 PM

[snapback]100143[/snapback]​

you could have saved up for that scanner by now, or powertuner :unsure: :)
[snapback]100144[/snapback]​
[/b]

lack of pre planning leads to piss poor performance, i know im getting one next week for my b-day, the same intercepter one u have,but that means no race day tune ... which means i dont run, i know the cruise and idle are fucked i can just imagine where WOT is at. its been rough going back and forth to workand its costing me an arm and a leg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info