3800 ABS-T/Control

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
probably a wheel speed sensor. That happened to me so i hooked it up to a snap on scanner and it showed the speed in each wheel. The one was going crazy so i looked it the wires and they were broken. I was not going to pay for a new wheel bearing/sensor steup because of a broken wire, so I repaired the wires and used some heat shrink.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

If a hub goes bad, it won't throw a code. It could be several things but most likely you have a bad or going hub, or you are low on brake fluid.

If you get a hub from Ed, be careful. I installed 2 used ones that went bad. It's hard to tell how used parts are going to be with this stuff, even at low miles. Both mine went between 60-75K miles.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I had the lights come on.. for me.. it was the entire EBTCM (Electronic Braking and Traction Control Module)

The whole brain.. retailing 800 from GM..

Hopefully it's not as bad for you.. If you need.. I can prolly scan the car for you.. for the abs code (that's how I figured mine out)

John

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by ThaLord@Oct 4 2005, 06:27 PM
I had the lights come on.. for me.. it was the entire EBTCM (Electronic Braking and Traction Control Module)

The whole brain.. retailing 800 from GM..

Hopefully it's not as bad for you.. If you need.. I can prolly scan the car for you.. for the abs code (that's how I figured mine out)

John
[snapback]99831[/snapback]​
thanks guys

John, that would be cool if youd scan it for me to nail it down..call me when you can help me out 708-351-9728

thanks again

J/O

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• CoolGTX
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list