3800 IPASS and motorcycles???

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
i pass is actully supposed to work up over 100 mph ive done 120 blew thru it and got a letter saying i owe some money for that stunt. i know i guy witha 04 honda599 sport bike and took a peice of wood 2 1/2 by 2 1/2adn mounted it on the top/back of the speedo (under the bike window)and the velcro tape shit that camw with the ipass and strapped it to that, i barly noticed it when he showed me and hes had no probs for 5 months......... good luck

BLACKRAVEN

Sinister Drag Designs
Nov 7, 2007
Joliet
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Oct 3 2005, 10:52 PM
ya you just have to make it visible when you drive through/under the IPASS thing...and drive slow
[snapback]99703[/snapback]​
The I pass sould read it no matter what speed. I drove through one at 100 something in a car before and it read the IPASS. Don't take my word for it. On the other hand as long as the license plates are in the IPASS system it doesn't matter. the will just take it of the money one the pass. That is what they told me.

BLACKRAVEN

Sinister Drag Designs
Nov 7, 2007
Joliet
Originally posted by sinr247@Oct 4 2005, 12:41 AM
i pass is actully supposed to work up over 100 mph ive done 120 blew thru it and got a letter saying i owe some money for that stunt. i know i guy witha 04 honda599 sport bike and took a peice of wood 2 1/2 by 2 1/2adn mounted it on the top/back of the speedo (under the bike window)and the velcro tape shit that camw with the ipass and strapped it to that, i barly noticed it when he showed me and hes had no probs for 5 months......... good luck
[snapback]99714[/snapback]​
You have some messed up friends...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by raven+Oct 4 2005, 01:46 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sinr247
@Oct 4 2005, 12:41 AM
[snapback]99716[/snapback]​
[/b]
nota friend a guy i took over for at work, but it didnt look bad his bike is grahite,and black, just paint it black..... most bikes dont look good with wood,

BLACKRAVEN

Sinister Drag Designs
Nov 7, 2007
Joliet
Originally posted by sinr247+Oct 4 2005, 01:00 AM-->
Originally posted by raven@Oct 4 2005, 01:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sinr247
@Oct 4 2005, 12:41 AM

[snapback]99716[/snapback]​
nota friend a guy i took over for at work, but it didnt look bad his bike is grahite,and black, just paint it black..... most bikes dont look good with wood,
[snapback]99718[/snapback]​
[/b]
some people are good like that.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by raven@Oct 4 2005, 12:44 AM
On the other hand as long as the license plates are in the IPASS system it doesn't matter. the will just take it of the money one the pass. That is what they told me.

Same here, I forgot to put the I-Pass in the car and went through maybe 5 tolls, called to make sure it would be ok after I noticed, and she said yeah aslong as I-Pass is registered for the cars plate.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
iv noticed that it doesnt register sometimes unless you ride in the direct center of the lane. but now i just go through the manual or change lanes and pull it out of pocket to make sure it goes through. it may waste more time, but it costs less than a reg toll and at least i wont be expecting any letters in the mail from idot

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info