3800 my lady and i's 3 yr anny

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by bigsammoe@Oct 3 2005, 09:30 PM
so its my gf and i's 3 yr on monday but were gonna hang this weekend, were or what should we do,, i was thinkin blue man group! any one seen this before or any got any more ideas?
[snapback]99666[/snapback]​
u cant ask baout blue man group cause it changs like every other month to somthing diff, no one i know has describe the same show months apart, but its a good time no matter what and most of the north side and the loop are always jumpin, if u like the bar scene,and bar louie in naperville is pretty pimp on the weekends

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by bigsammoe@Oct 3 2005, 10:07 PM
were only 18 and we dont drink so meh! wer boring! no drink no smoke and no city , i was thinkin of drivin down town and chillin and walkin around or takin the train down!
[snapback]99684[/snapback]​

well if u dont go fancy on the dinner, then id go to phillys on belmont and clark , rated no2 in the country for cheese steaks, and theres always montrose beach people are always going there after tehy close, and bring a bottle of the bubbly and get soem humpin done on the beach , nothing more romantic then drunkin humpin with sand in ur ass...lol its a good time i use to go down there althe tim when i was under age, the citys always fun, if u have aol, they have a night life section, and there always listings for shit to do, and alot of clubs are 18 to enter, and 21 to drink so , go dance ur ass off

BLACKRAVEN

Sinister Drag Designs
Nov 7, 2007
Joliet
Originally posted by sinr247+Oct 3 2005, 09:26 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-bigsammoe
@Oct 3 2005, 10:07 PM
were only 18 and we dont drink so meh! wer boring! no drink no smoke and no city , i was thinkin of drivin down town and chillin and walkin around or takin the train down!
[snapback]99684[/snapback]​

well if u dont go fancy on the dinner, then id go to phillys on belmont and clark , rated no2 in the country for cheese steaks, and theres always montrose beach people are always going there after tehy close, and bring a bottle of the bubbly and get soem humpin done on the beach , nothing more romantic then drunkin humpin with sand in ur ass...lol its a good time i use to go down there althe tim when i was under age, the citys always fun, if u have aol, they have a night life section, and there always listings for shit to do, and alot of clubs are 18 to enter, and 21 to drink so , go dance ur ass off
[snapback]99685[/snapback]​
[/b]
how romantic you are a sweat heat. You go to olive garden not some beef place!!!! No wonder you are stuck with the same lady for 3-4 years. No one else would dare be with you!!!!!!!!!!!!! phillys for a 3 year anverser... I feel sorry for kelly :(
:lolsign:

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
I don't know where you are at, but there's a restaurant in Lombard on North Avenue called The Terrace. They have great food and the dress is anywhere from business casual to dress shirt and tie. The prices aren't cheap, but not terribly expensive either. Kinda somewhere in the middle. But the atmosphere is quietly romantic without being overdone. You might want to try it out. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info