3800 DHP issue

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Nope, but what I was asking was the color of your injectors. I have a feeling the car may have been previously modded, hence your low et's for what mods you have. The PCM you originally had may have been coded for larger injectors, and the DHP is not...giving you the overly rich condition.

If your injectors are off white, they are stock. If they are black with a blue/green stripe, they are probably 42's. I don't remember looking, and it's worth checking out. I wouldn't doubt you may have 1.9's on there too.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Oct 4 2005, 06:13 PM
Nope, but what I was asking was the color of your injectors. I have a feeling the car may have been previously modded, hence your low et's for what mods you have. The PCM you originally had may have been coded for larger injectors, and the DHP is not...giving you the overly rich condition.

If your injectors are off white, they are stock. If they are black with a blue/green stripe, they are probably 42's. I don't remember looking, and it's worth checking out. I wouldn't doubt you may have 1.9's on there too.
[snapback]99815[/snapback]​
stock injectors off whit greyish, my high end sucks on that car, i doubt it has em, and i bought the car from a benz dealer from a guy who was in his late 50's and i got it with 26000 last october and i didnt notice one after market thing on there, and does anyone know why my stcok pcm has the words delphi and everyone elses is a delco, my dhp is a delco, is delphi only for my year, did gm get cheap, or does that mean it was a aftermarket

BLACKRAVEN

Sinister Drag Designs
Nov 7, 2007
Joliet
[/quote]
stock injectors off whit greyish, my high end sucks on that car, i doubt it has em, and i bought the car from a benz dealer from a guy who was in his late 50's and i got it with 26000 last october and i didnt notice one after market thing on there, and does anyone know why my stcok pcm has the words delphi and everyone elses is a delco, my dhp is a delco, is delphi only for my year, did gm get cheap, or does that mean it was a aftermarket
[snapback]99824[/snapback]​
[/quote]
you are just gonig nuts!!!!!!! i will look on that shop at school computer if you wont??? :D

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Oct 4 2005, 05:13 PM

I dont know about the 1.9s. His front valve cover is leaking. Unless the person that installed them did a shitty job, or reused the valve cover, he wouldnt have to replace it.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Fish+Oct 5 2005, 02:25 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Oct 4 2005, 05:13 PM

I dont know about the 1.9s. His front valve cover is leaking. Unless the person that installed them did a shitty job, or reused the valve cover, he wouldnt have to replace it.
[snapback]99879[/snapback]​
[/b]

very true. o were can i get 38lber's

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info