3800 pissed off at watson motorsport

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

friday morning i called off work and drove all the way to midlothian to watson motorsport cause day before they told me they had 4 monte ss supercharged. so i was excited cause i been wanting one since they came out. when i got there they run my credit and everything is cool and i was happy knowning that i'm going to drive one home TODAY. the sale man told me he's going get the 04 intimidator ss at the lot and go for a test drive. ten minutes later the manager came out with the sale guy and told me they don't have any monte ss supercharged. they sold the intimidator ss was sold a day before and offering me if i would take the other LT or LS if they put supercharged in it. i told him hell no. he also asked if i want the 04 impala ss sc, i was so pissed i told him NO! the other 3 montes weren't even supercharged they were just a regular ss. i can't believe these people lied to me like that. i think they just want me to go there and persuade me to buy their JUNK cars. it took me 1 hour and 15 to drive there, what a waste of my time! :angry: :angry: :angry:

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
You're not the only one who had a problem with Watson.

Before I got the GT, I saw a '99 bright red 2 door (can't remember GT or GTP). They were asking for 15K (3 years ago). Make a long story short, after a few hours of BSing, I walked off the lot. Luckily, my uncle knew of another dealership close by and got my GP. :D

Take that Watson! :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info