3800 Got pulled over yeasterday

I

imported_silverbullet

$85 is nothing compare to what i had to pay last week. these stupid cops must be bored or something. i been living in this area for years now and i never buy city sticker. anyway, last sunday woke up and went to my car and found 2 tickets on the windshield. one for no front plate and the other is no city sticker. total fine is $170. i'm going to fight in court hopefully the judge will dismiss my case.

Starfire

Sep 30, 2008
Lemont
Originally posted by rion02gtp@Oct 2 2005, 12:07 AM
$85 is nothing compare to what i had to pay last week.  these stupid cops must be bored or something. i been living in this area for years now and i never buy city sticker. anyway, last sunday woke  up and went to my car  and found 2 tickets on the windshield. one for no front plate and the other is no city sticker. total fine is $170. i'm going to fight in court hopefully the judge will dismiss my case.
[snapback]99497[/snapback]​

Just get a sticker and when this happened to me I just went to court and was asked if I had it, and they dismissed it. The plate I have no idea on though

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
$85 is nothing compare to what i had to pay last week. these stupid cops must be bored or something. i been living in this area for years now and i never buy city sticker. anyway, last sunday woke up and went to my car and found 2 tickets on the windshield. one for no front plate and the other is no city sticker. total fine is $170. i'm going to fight in court hopefully the judge will dismiss my case.

A cop pulled me over and claimed I ran a stop sign. I was 100ft from my house, as I pulled into my driveway the cop pulled behind me and gave me the speech. She claimed I rolled the stop sign, I told her "why would I roll through this sign, its right by my house I stop there every single day, and I always see you parked over there looking for people rolling the stop sign, why wouldnt I not stop?"

DSC03528Small.jpg

She felt stupid and walked around my car looking for other things to give me a ticket for. She came back and she told me she was going to let me go for the stop sign but she was gonna give me a ticket for "no city sticker". I have never had a city sticker since I owned my first car, and my parents never had stickers on there cars for the 20 years they lived in this city. She gave me the ticket, but I never payed it. Im probably wanted by the Rolling Meadows Police now. :blink:

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
IL made it a moving violation on January 1st this year

However ... it's weird... it's not like a speeding ticket... it's just higher tickets and they take your license or bond card... but it doesn't count like a speeding ticket would

No Front Plate, Tint, No Seatbelt... all classified the same now I Think (I know the front plate one they take your license... I'm not sure if you have to take a class though for any of these... My buddy Davin got a seatbelt ticket earlier in the year and he just sent the money in, no impact to insurance or anything.... he looked it up online and found something about it being a non moving mover or something)

http://www.cookcountycourt.org/traffic_cou...icket/mail.html

hmmm... maybe it is just cook county... but I thought it was a rule change for all IL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info